The Heirs (Original)

My name is Violet Raina Winters, and I'm not sure what I am.

I bring hurt and sadness to those around me. When I was six, I was taken in by the Winters but bad things started when I got too close to them. When I was fourteen, we were in a car crash but only mother and I survived. But we were never the same. She blamed me for their deaths and I blamed myself too. For the next three years she abused me, taking her anger on me. She remarried to a man Henry who had two daughters Alaina and Jasmine.

A few weeks ago, seven guys moved into town but only five were in school. Despite my cold attitude, they tried to stay close to me. That first day when I was on my way back from school, I was in an accident in the trails in the forest. I discovered that they were the new people's older brothers. They took me back to their house and helped me.

When I was there, enemies attacked, trying to kill me. But part of my powers were unleashed. The truth came out and I found out what I was. I also discovered that they were my mates. 

When enemies threaten my life and the lives of those dear to me, will I be able to save myself? WIll i be able to understand who and what I am? Will I be able to break away from the curse on my kind? 

I am an Heir, but can I beat my enemies and make my own decisions?