Finding my Family (in progress)

A/N: I am so glad to say this but I have started this story!! I've been wanting to write this for so long, and I started when I first started but it didn't go so well. Now I am excited to redo this story!! I hope you guys find it and enjoy reading it!! (edited Oct. 17, 2019)

Academy Fanfiction

Owen and Sean are the youngest graduates of the Academy, and they are searching for family. Yet for the next 9 years, the boys they try to bring into their team keep deciding to join other teams. After a boy decides to join another team, the two are assigned a mission at a local high school that is overflowed with troublesome kids. When they arrive, they are surprised when they discover a gang of seven people and their mysterious leader ruling the high school. Will Owen and Sean be able to find a family?

Excerpt:

I looked at the courtyard, noticing that students didn't go near a certain table near the tree. Movement towards the doors leading out to the courtyard caught my attention. The seven boys that we met throughout the day were walking towards the table. My interest peaked when I noticed a new member to the group. He was smaller than the others and thin. He wore a dark hoodie with its hood covering his face. I tilted my head. So this is the mysterious leader I've heard so much about?