Dreams

Academy Fanfiction

When Kota was ten years old, his dreams always revolved around a mysterious girl who seems sad and broken. Then he learns that his four best friends are also dreaming about the same girl. At eleven, he and his four friends were rescued by two boys. Later they all discover that they dream about the same girl. Years later, Luke's half-brother and his best friend appear, and they also know about the  girl with blonde hair and broken green eyes. After they all meet, they have dreams where they all are together with the girl. 

For a year, they all have the same dream every night until suddenly the girl decides to not meet with them anymore without telling them the reason. From that day on, the boys no longer dream of the girl, but they all hope that she will return. 

Now eighteen, Kota and his friends haven't seen their mysterious dream girl for four years. In the Academy hospital, they stumble upon a closed off room where they find their dream girl in a coma. Who is she? Why is she there? How does she fit into the Academy? Will she ever wake up?

Everything is not what they seem to be. Enter a story filled with magic, romance, and a lot of Gabriel's cursing.