Becloud (twilight ff)

A Twilight fanfiction

Sarah Summers is a vampire that has suffered through wars. Changed at the same time as Jasper Whitlock, her ability to control weather made her useful and she was made to help Jasper train newborns. 

Thrust together into training vampires, the two form a sibling bond. When Jasper decides to run away from Maria, Sarah follows and the two stick together throughout the decades. When Jasper meets his soulmate Alice in a diner, Sarah decides it's time to explore the world that she once wanted to do. 

Decades later, Sarah decides to visit Jasper. Sarah has hidden behind her smiles for so long that she no longer knows who she is. And when a certain doctor enters her life, she discovers her soulmate, but when things go wrong, her boundaries and her self are shaken that she wants to flee. 

Dr. Carlisle Cullen has a family. His once-mate Esme found her true soulmate but still reside in the coven. All of his children except Edward have found their soulmate. He admits that he is lonely, but when a certain Asian vampire appears, he finds his other half. 

-

Sarah Summers

originally known as: Sarah Yun (meaning Cloud)

Half Chinese

19 yrs old

black hair, red eyes 

-

Carlisle Cullen x oc