Everbound (twilight ff)

A Twilight Fanfiction

Everly is the older sister to Isabella Swan who disappeared ten years prior to Bella's story. 

On December 17, 1977, Everly was born to Charlie and Renee's eldest daughter. She was their beloved child until Isabella came along when Everly was ten years old. Despite her parents focusing mainly on Bella, she was close to her younger sibling. 

When Bella was 8 and Everly was 18, Everly left to attend college in California with her highschool boyfriend. Everything seemed to be going well in her life. She had her quarterback boyfriend, several close girl friends, and a flourishing ballet career. But everything starts to unwind when her boyfriend starts to abuse her. 

When she turns 20, she is kidnapped by a vampire who claims she is his bloodsinger. After being tortured, she is changed into a vampire and thrust into training for a bigger war. Months later, she is able to escape her sire and meets nomadic vampire Garrett. 

For the next ten years, she travels with the nomadic vampire and when the call for witnesses are needed by the Cullens, she and Garrett answer only to be reunited with her sister who is in the middle of this upcoming battle with the Volturi. 

When the battle comes, she comes across some people she hoped she never would have met- her mates who happen to be the three Volturi kings. When old and new enemies appear, will she fight with her mates or will she run?

Everly has ice around her heart the moment she woke to her new life. Will the Volturi kings be able to thaw her heart? Will she be able to love them?

Twilight fanfiction

Volturi kings x oc

tags: polyamory aka reverse harem, vampires