Arguments

Me and Mattia have been fighting all day, after we got down screaming at each other I stormed upstairs and slammed the door. I locked it and sat down on the bed trying to calm myself down, I laid down and took deep breaths. I took my phone off of my night stand and played "Hills" I put it back down and closed my eyes. I started thinking about sex which was getting me in the mood, I took off my shorts revealing my black Victoria Secert underwear. I licked my hand and slowly started rubbing my clit, I moaned softly which made me even horny. I reached in my nightstand and got out my vibrator, I turned it on low and put it against my clit. I moaned louder and started having an orgasm.

Mattia's POV:I sat down on the couch frustrated, I turned on the tv and watched "All American" (I actually don't know what his favorite show is but all I know is that I saw it in one of his videos XD) After a while of watching the show, I heard moaning upstairs. Me-She got me fucked up" I ran up the stairs and went into the bedroom, and saw Y/n masterbating. She looked at me and smurked seductivly, I closed the door and climbed in the bed. Y/n turned off her vibrator and said "Daddy please pleasure me" Me-How badly do you want it?" Y/n-Badly daddy🥵" that got me automatically horny. I got on top of her and wrapped my hand around her throat, I took my other hand and placed it on her clit. I started kissing her neck and kissing down her body, once I got to her heat I pulled down her panties. I put her legs on my shoulder and kissed her thighs, I felt myself grow so I untied my sweatpants and took them off. I started stroking myself making myself harder. I attacked Y/n pussy and started eating her out, Y/n whined and said "Daddy I'm going to cum" Me-Don't until I say so" Y/n looked away and tightened her walls. She was squeezing the sheets and she muffled her whines. Y/n-Pls just fuck me daddy 🥵" Me-Don't tell me what to do" I added another finger inside her and went faster she was wet asf, Y/n-I'm sorry daddy" as she released. Now I knew I was finna beat the shit out of her pussy, I came up and squeezed her neck tighter. Y/n wrapped her legs around my waist and flipped us around, she kissed my neck then went down. She grabbed my dick and stroked it, she kitty licked the top to tease me. Me-Don't tease me mamas" Y/n smiled before put my lenth in her mouth. She moved her head up and down, I pulled her hair up and said "You like daddy's dick mamas?" Y/n came up and said "Yes daddy" she went back down and started deep throating. Y/n gagged which made me smurk, Me-Okay enough" I pulled her up and pinned her on the bed, I sat up and spit on her pussy making it even more wet. Without hestation I put my dick inside her tight pussy, I put my head back in enjoyment and went slow at first. Y/n moaned softly so I went faster, I smacked her ass and said "Fuck ma" Y/n-Fuck me harder daddy" I grabbed her waist and went deeper. I went harder making her scream, I turned her around and lifted half of her up. I put it in and went fast, Y/n gripped the sheets and I felt myself flinch. I moaned then went harder, Y/n started cumming but I kept going. Y/n screamed and I started filling her up with cum, she fell and I watched as my cum dripped out of her. Me-We should start saving up" Y/n smiled and said "Yea I think so".