An Unfamiliar Stranger

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* I don't own Naruto✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Her steps were quiet and light, almost with the grace of a dancer, gliding to the soft music. The hyuga never lasted her music, it played on a comfortable volume level in her headphones. Hinata survived a day already with no trouble, so she would be fine for the rest of the summer, at least, that was what Hinata thought.

Thinking, she closed her eyes laying down on her couch taking out her earbuds just listening to the sound of her room. Sasuke-kun huh... no wonder Sakura-chan liked him... there's something special about him. Her room key in hand, she was tracing the edges, reading the words of her apartment complex.

"Uchiha hm..." sighing in relief she got up to open the window. In comparison to her room in the summer heat, the breeze outside felt like a breath of cool, fresh air.

"Wait a minute I have a AC... I'm so dumb." She said laughing to herself not realizing that sooner.

The indigo haired girl went to turn on the AC in her room, hey its not turning on, realizing that the breeze from outside had stopped. Now the window was only bringing hot air into her room, she slammed the window closed. Hinata mumbled in pain of how the heat was taking her over.

The hyuga girl decided to change clothes, she was so happy she brought a change of clothes with her. She had thought ahead of time knowing that her clothes wouldn't be here until tomorrow. Hinata smiled at herself feeling how smart she is. She pulled over a light blue tank top that was cropped to her waist pairing it with heather gray shorts that had faded white stripes on them. Hinata then put her hair in a low bun that gave her neck time to breathe in this heat.

Hinata wanted to go out of her room to see if the other people were having this problem before going down to the foyer to ask. The second the door opened she almost squealed when she saw the same cat she had seen yesterday while walking to the Uchiha complex. The cat instantly ran into her room landing on the couch like an old man coming back from the gym. She giggled at this sight but wait, why the cat was here, Hinata stood there just staring at the cat lost in thought with an adorable confused expression.

She was about to lean back on her door when the door creaked open, a small gust of wind hitting her back. Hinata fell back into a hard chest, her head landing close to the crick of his neck. She turned her head upwards, their noses brushing by accident, her pale orbs meeting his dark obsidians.

Her bright lavender eyes made his eyes almost melt, how could such a pleasant color fit so well with his.

Both still hadn't realized what position they were in until Sasuke felt her let out a soft breath near his lips. The uchiha stared into her eyes piercing her's with his dark ones, his stoic expression almost breaking. He didn't want to let go of her body that was basically in his hands, every single curve was well defined, she wasn't skinny like every other girl that wanted him. Hinata was so different he couldn't help but love it. It was almost as if her skin glistened in the sun that was peering through her window. Sasuke couldn't let this moment end. Before he could say anything he saw the bright redness of her cheeks form, the uchiha eyes soften at the sight.

Hinata quickly bounced backwards bowing forward apologizing over and over again putting the blame on herself. She looked up at him pieces of her hair falling in front of her innocent red face.

He turned back to his usual cold self, "Hn..." Sasuke quietly hummed, still staring at her. "Did you see Taro... I think he ran into your room..." she looked confused at him for a second with that cute face of hers almost breaking his composure.

"Oh! Is that him?" Hinata spoke cheerfully, smiling at him pointing at her long white couch beneath her window sill.

Sasuke stared at the couch making an annoyed face at Taro, who almost looked like he was teasing Sasuke on purpose. He quickly took off his slippers walking over to the lazy black cat crossing his arms. Little did he know Hinata was following him to her couch with an amused look on her face.