An Unsatisfied Ex

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*I don't own Naruto✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

 As soft breathes traveled through the air she squinted her eyes turning away from the window. The white dust flew around her vision, his serene face soothing the soreness she felt.

His warm palms pressed against her back, his head resting in the crook of her neck as he slept. Hinata ran a hand through his dark hair observing the slow rise of his back lifting up before a light breath would part from his lips.

The hyuga giggled softly watching him lick his lips before letting out a quiet hum tightening his grip to her body. If only I had my camera right now, she thought before closing her eyes again, deciding to let him cling to her just for a little bit longer.

Hinata felt a light kiss pressing into her cheek before she shot her eyes open seeing a small smirk across his face. The heat traveled up to her face, his thumb gently swiping against her cheek below her lilac eyes.

"Good morning Hime."

"H-how long h-have y-you been a-awake?" her eyes darted away from him as his lips pushed into her neck.

Sasuke placed a couple more butterfly kisses, "I put a shirt on you when I woke up."

She looked down, her gaze landing on her chest staring at the dark green shirt he had worn a couple days ago.

"O-oh i-it's y-yours, I didn't even r-realize." her cheeks reddened, smelling the cologne emitting from around his collar.

The uchiha shifted, lifting his weight off of her body looking down at her figure, her indigo hair sprawling out across the sheets beneath him. Sasuke smiled at her rosy cheeks before pulling up, turning away from her getting ready to get off the bed.

A small palm gripped his wrist, he faced her once more, seeing her reddened face, lips pursing together.

"You want to cuddle more?" A soft smile appeared on his face as her back perked up.

Hinata hummed quietly nodding, slivers of dark indigo hair falling in front of her rosy complexion.

He brushed her bangs admiring the gentle expression she had, the face that always eased his senses. Sasuke pulled the covers turning his back towards the window blocking the sun shining against her sight.

Hinata nuzzled into his chest relaxing into his warm embrace feeling a quiet smile taking over her face.

"Sasuke?"

"Yes Hime?" the uchiha delicately patted the back of her neck playing with her hair.

"Why did you put the shirt on me?" she looked up at him meeting his onyx feature.

"Did you want to be naked?" The uchiha chuckled smirking at her now reddened cheeks.

Hinata mumbled a quick nevermind shoving her face into his chest, before shifting into his arms intertwining their legs.

Sasuke looked down watching her rub her palm into his chest before sticking out her pointer finger. The hyuga began tracing letters, a placid expression laced over her face, she first sketched a I then a small heart followed by a U. Hinata giggled softly after mouthing the words she just drew nuzzling back into him not noticing his gaze.

A serene smile overcame him as he closed his eyes holding her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*time passed✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The sun light beamed through the room reflecting off the window sill traveling to different walls. Her footsteps were pacified by the loud buzzing of locust singing with the birds from outside. A soft breeze flew in ruffling her taupe sun dress as she carried folded clothes to her luggage.