Nature's Not so Quiet Wonders

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*I don't own Naruto✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

 The hyuga sat down on her bed petting Hoshi, although something was off with the white kitty. She wasn't moving very much, Hinata was confused, Hoshi wasn't an old cat she was actually quite young. Her fifth year hadn't even passed by. Hinata pulled out her phone to see if there happened to be an animal hospital near here when she discovered an old text message that was sent a couple hours ago.

~Hinata... can we talk?~

It was from Naruto, but what did he want from her it didn't make sense, Hinata decided to ignore it. Well for now.

Hoshi still didn't seem alright. As she stood up Hinata noticed Taro sneaking up onto her bed snuggling next to Hoshi. They must've bonded well, like Sasuke and Hinata.

Hinata decided to text Sasuke to come over, she wanted to talk to him about it, he always listened to what she had to say and always gave her the best advice. Once she heard a quiet knock, she ran up to the door to see the man she melted over.

"Gomene Sasuke-kun, I don't mean to be a bother." she spoke with an apologetic glow to her. Even if Hinata had done something bad Sasuke would have trouble staying mad at her, Hinata was just too cute to stay angry at.

"You're never a bother Hinata-chan." Sasuke said, placing his hand on her cheek, caressing her.

The hyuga leaned into his palm closing her eyes slightly, Sasuke's touch was so special to Hinata she savored every moment, it was like heaven to her. Hinata held his hand gently as she turned her head kissing his wrist softly, Hinata felt him flinch at the peck she gave him. The pale eyed girl looked back up to Sasuke to see him avoiding eye contact and shoving his other hand in his pocket. She knew he was blushing, Sasuke couldn't hide the redness that was appearing around his ears. Even though Sasuke was assertive at times he still got flustered by the cute and simple things Hinata would do.

She quickly intertwined her small hand with his, they fit perfectly together, his big hands would protect her's. Hinata dragged him into her apartment as she grabbed 2 glasses, she placed them on the counter in front of Sasuke before heading over to the fridge. Hinata pulled out a big bottle with a tomato plastered on it, Sasuke knew exactly what it was because he had the same exact one in his room. The hyuga quicked poured the red drink into the glass in front of Sasuke, she pushed one towards him meaning it was his.

"When did you get tomato juice Hinata-chan?" Sasuke said as he took a sip from the cup she gave him.

"Well, I wanted to have something in my apartment for you to enjoy when you would come over." Hinata spoke softly, tucking a sliver of her long indigo hair behind her ear.

The uchiha looked up at her with an unsure expression. No one had ever done something like that for him before, girls would usually give him cake or chocolate, being too sweet for his tastes. But this girl went out of her way to get something he liked when they would plan to spend time together.

"You're so sweet Hinata-chan." he said, raising his palm to rest his chin on.

Her face instantly turned the same color as his favorite juice leaving Sasuke smirking at her. The uchiha was looking around her room when he saw Taro and Hoshi cuddling on her bed.

"I guess they are getting along ok." Sasuke said pointing towards her bedroom.

"Oh! That's right I can't believe I almost forgot the whole reason I asked you to come over..." she said placing her pointer finger on her cheek. "...Hoshi is acting weird, she has been sleeping in that same spot for a long time. She hasn't moved since last night. I don't understand what is wrong with her." Hinata said as a frown took over.