The Smell of Apples

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*I don't own Naruto✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The uchiha hummed into her ear, a tight grip on her waist, Hinata opened her eyes meeting face to face with Sasuke. His face was calm and serene when he sleeped not looking like he had a care in the world.

He looks like a baby, she thought before she moved a piece of his hair away from his face admiring him.

The uchiha clung to her even in his sleep almost like the first time they had slept next to each other. She swiftly got out of his embrace faster than the last time, she stood next to him pulling the light green sheets over him. Hinata saw him start to cling to her pillow groaning in his sleep not finding the body that was next to him. The hyuga began to rub her palm against his arm making him stop as she placed a small kiss on his forehead.

The pale eyed girl headed to her bathroom checking the small clock as she walked over to get ready.

7:38 am, wow I still can get up this early, Hinata thought as she tied her hair up to wash her face.

The hyuga brushed her teeth thinking about grabbing coffee from the kitchen for Sasuke. Hinata pushed out a couple dollops from the small squeezable bottle rubbing the facial cream against her cheeks. She began to massage the left over cream on the back of her hand when she felt heat traveling up to her face. Memories from last night traveled through her mind as she remembered Sasuke kissing her hand like she was his princess. It almost sounded like a fairytale, something that would seem too good to be real.

The hyuga heir called a servant who was walking through the hallway dropping off letters to guests. He gave her a quiet nod as he finished dropping off the rest of the envelopes heading to the end of the hall.

Hinata walked over to her closet being quiet as possible trying not to wake up the man who was fast asleep. She pulled out a big white clothing box carrying it to the other room placing it down on the short table. Hinata noticed the small pot she had left there the night before. She picked it up rushing it over to her window sill setting it in the sunlight creating a small shadow.

"Ok, you should get some sun." Hinata smiled, talking to the plant before she went to grab a cup of water.

The hyuga slowly poured in the freshwater over the plant leaving small drops of liquid on the leaves. The plant sparkled slightly in the sun's light from the dew that was laced over.

She stared at the small buds, knowing that they would open today, Hinata did a lot of gardening in the past before she moved to the mainland. She learned a lot about plants and poisons, Hinata took classes from the hyuga's medic. The young hyuga spent most of her time learning from the brown haired herbalist wanting to become one too. Hinata got through many colds and viruses with what she had learned. The girl knew how to make many natural cough remedies and organic ointments just from what she studied when she grew up in the hyuga district.

Hinata gently held one of the white buds letting out a soft smile, "You're going to bloom today, I cannot wait to see what color you are."

The hyuga walked back over to the table opening the big white box displaying layers of white clothes. Hinata picked up the layers of clothes finding a small opaque bag at the bottom of the box. She placed the clothes down next to her as she picked up the small bag opening it. Hinata pulled out a dark brown hair stick with a small white design at the end catching her eye. A white lily with a lightly tinted yellow center surrounded by hanging beads was at the end of the hair stick.

The indigo haired girl smiled remembering a family photo that had been taken a long time ago where the hair stick was displayed in her mother's hair. Hinata was barely even 4 standing between her kaasan and tousan grinning at the camera. Her tousan was smiling. It was the only picture that he was smiling in because her mom was due in a couple days with Hanabi. Her round belly was complimenting her white kimono that always smelled of sweet apples. But Hinata couldn't remember her face, she memorized her long hair, the smell of the clothes she wore... but she forgot her face.