The Desire to be Loved

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* I don't own Naruto, also mature themes in this chapter I will give another warning right before the scene too.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

 The air tasted dry, the atmosphere becoming dense between them. She was tall, her long red hair executing her slim figure. Ah yes, Naruto's cousin, Karin Uzumaki, that's who she was, the woman that hurt Sasuke. Hinata's lilac eyes filled with anger, her calm expression turning bitter as she examined the tall girl in tight clothes.

"Do I have to say it again?" her sassy tone only enraged her emotions but she gripped tightly onto her composure. "Who the hell are you? What are you doing with my boyfriend?"

She felt her heart drop as the words escaped Karins mouth putting her in a nonsensical state. Her eyes began to swell up with tears she could have no control over, she felt weight being lifted off of her shoulders. A gentle grip pulled her behind the warm figure that looked down at her with a worried look.

"Hinata, don't worry I will deal with her alright?" His eyes softened at her gaze as he whispered to only her.

Although he had a calm look upon his face she could hear his heart racing, feeling him tremble at his own words. His dark orbs turned away from her, back to the girl who had been searching for him. Sasuke gulped, a bead of sweat traveling down his forehead before his lips parted getting ready to speak only to be interrupted.

"Stay away from Sasuke..."

There it was again, the same tone she had used with Naruto. Her voice was laced with rage filling with heaps and heaps of anger by the second. It was almost as if her aura had changed right then and there, like she was a whole different person. He felt her grip tighten on his shirt as the tears that were there before had suddenly disappeared. Her face shot up making eye contact with the ominous red head who had caused so much trouble.

"You have no right... No right to be here. No right to call him your boyfriend. No right to ever talk to him again."

Hinata let go of Sasuke walking towards his apartment door where his ex had been standing. Karin was taller than her so it almost looked as if Hinata wouldn't be able to stand a chance against her.

"After what you did to him, aren't you ashamed?" Her eyes were cold almost piercing through the red head.

Karin looked away from her back up to the uchiha, "It was an accident! It didn't mean anything to me! I love only you Sasuke!"

"Kissing someone else isn't an accident! It takes 2 people!"

Hinata shouted at her, grasping her attention away from him, the red head's expression was enraged at the words Hinata had just spoken to her. Her eyebrows furrowed at the indigo haired girl before a hand rose up into the air. A loud clap rang through the hallway. Her cheek stung with such a bitter feeling it caused tears to fall out down her face. Hinata slammed into the wall from the impact of Karins slap, a cold shiver trailing throughout her body. She slumped down on her knees attempting to control the shock she felt coursing through her mind almost scaring her. His loud stomps broke her train of thought making her look up at his back who was standing in front of the red head. A psychotic grin plastered across her face as she rose her hand trying to cup one of his cheeks.

"I knew you loved me Sasuke. You'll always come back to me-"

Sasuke grasped onto his wrist watching her eyes widen at his harsh touch towards her.

"This is all her fault! She changed you! You evil b*tch!"

Hinata flinched at the sight of Karin turning towards her with the intent to hurt laced through her eyes. Only to be dragged away from her vision by her wrist to the opposite side of Sasuke. The redhead clutched onto the uchiha wrapping her arms around his torso letting out painful cries. It was obvious, she did have attachment issues but they were at the worst level in this circumstance. Although Hinata hated her, absolutely despised her and her actions, she did feel bad. Something like this must be hard to control. Hinata couldn't imagine what she would do if she had the same problem.