Scared From the Past

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*I don't own Naruto✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

❀ a quick warning: there is forced harrassment ❀

"... is he your boyfriend Hinata..." he spoke with irritation in his voice.

"I-I u-um..." she didn't know how to answer him, Naruto was her first love, and she was moving on from him. The uchiha was important to her.

"Hinata! Answer the question!" the uzumaki yelled, making her jump.

The blonde man walked toward the trembling girl, she stepped backwards into the wall, feeling his palm slam the surface next to her head. The hyuga made eye contact with the impatient man infront of her, Hinata hadn't seen those blue eyes in so long. He raised his hand to cup her face but hesitated when he saw her flinch, she was scared of him. Suddenly Naruto wrapped his arms around her digging his head into the crook of her neck.

Her face turned sour as she tried to push him away but no privaile the hyuga just ended up squirming in his arms.

"Please stop..." the pale eyed girl spoke softly, her words breaking down, her lilac orbs starting to tear up. "Naruto-kun please let go..."

The blonde uzumaki muttered out a quiet no before he grabbed her waist, roughly placing her on the couch beneath him. "Hinata, you look different, why are you wearing these clothes."

Hinata had been wearing Sasuke's sweatshirt all morning, he told her it was something from the basketball team in highschool. Obviously Naruto recognized it and must've seen him wearing it.

Naruto gazed down at her figure, the sweatshirt was slightly pushed up from the position she was in showing her slim waist and wide hips that Naruto had never seen before. The uzuzmaki didn't have any idea what her body looked like, she always wore baggy clothes.

Hinata leaned down covering her eye's, "Get off me Naruto." her voice was harsh. He had never heard her talk like that to him.

"No." Naruto said as he quickly grabbed both over her hands holding them above her head, that's when he noticed something new to him.

She had been holding her arms across her body but when he lifted up her arms her chest had shown. It was nothing like Sakura's, her body was curvy, every time she shuffled around to release from his grip it was like he was introduced to a new part of her frame. Hinata turned away from his gaze, her pale neck shown, a dark red blemish appearing in front of him. The indigo haired hyuga had a deep hickey, she wasn't the small shy girl who dreamed about love anymore.

Naruto leaned down breathing on her neck slightly making her let out a gasp for help. He started from the bottom of her neck, licking up to her jawline, she started to squirm beneath him as he tightened his grip on her wrists.

"N-naruto-kun p-please s-stop... Itai! Stop!" the hyuga yelled causing his ear to ring a bit but he didn't stop.

She was like a whole different girl. He couldn't let anyone have her now, especially not Sasuke. Naruto left multiple hickeys on her neck before licking his lips preparing himself to kiss her.

Before he could, he choked, the collar of his shirt was pulling him back forcefully. Naruto flew back hitting the floor violently as he looked up to see Sasuke wrapping his arms around the crying girl that he had touched.

"What the f*ck Naruto?!" Sasuke shouted as he glared down at his "best friend". The uchiha let go of the sobbing girl grabbing onto Naruto's shirt, throwing him outside of her apartment. "Don't come back!" he shouted, slamming the door on the blonde boy.