Craving For a Date

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*I don't own Naruto✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hinata was quick to take out the bottle of Italian dressing, setting it aside on the counter before gathering the bags of tomatoes, yellow bell peppers, and cucumbers. The hyuga carried the vegetables to the sink on the main counter setting them down preparing to cut the fresh produce. Next she opened her white cabinets exposing all of the food she had gotten yesterday. Hinata had grabbed a small bag of bow tie pasta, something about the shape of this pasta, made it just so much fun to eat. She filled a pot with water and turned on the stove to start boiling the water. Next Hinata took a bright yellow bell pepper only planning to use half of it in the vegetable salad. The hyuga then grabbed the bag of tomatoes pouring them into a glass bowl before twisting the tap water on washing the red fruits.

Sasuke's going to love these! The indigo haired girl thought with a gentle smile. Taro had snuck into her room coming to interact with Hinata's white british fold named Hoshi meaning star. The black cat walked around into the kitchen, purring around her feet and passionately nuzzling Hinata's ankles. The hyuga paused, setting down the knife before looking down at Taro giving him a soft smile petting his head stroking his velvet furr. Standing back up to her normal height she picked up the bag of noodles carefully opening the pack to pour the pasta into the boiling pot. The noodles were occasionally stirred, and once it was about time for them to be drained, she took the wooden spoon to pick up a noodle. Hinata carefully blew at the noodle trying to cool it down before she tested it, the hyuga popped the noodle into her mouth. Pleased, she gave a quick nod to herself agreeing that they were done. Hinata pulled out a strainer from a low cabinet placing it into her sink, she slowly poured the noodles into the sink through the strainer causing steam to blow up in her face. The hyuga poured the noodles into the bowl, allowing them to sit for a while before pouring in the Italian dressing. Hinata grabbed the salt and pepper lightly, shaking it over the pasta with the italian dressing. The pale eyed hyuga stirred it, mixing it thoroughly making sure every bite had just as much flavor as the last. She poured the vegetables into the same glass bowl, mixing the salad one last time before making her finishing touches on the slightly cold tomato salad. Hinata pulled the plastic wrap lacing it over to chill in the fridge for a little bit before heading over to Sasuke's apartment for dinner.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* flash back✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Pulling away she panted slightly the small rosyness of her cheeks reddening into a deep crimson. They both stared deeply into each other's eyes and never wanting to look away, before the shy hyuga spoke, "t-that was my f-first k-kiss." Hinata looked up at him searching for some sort of reaction.

"Gomen, I didn't know..." his expression turned slightly panicked. Before Sasuke could get away from the girl that he stole her first kiss from, Hinata gently butted her forehead against his, closing her eyes with a soft smile.

"Sasuke-kun I'm happy." the hyuga gripped on his shirt showing her affection. With a lovesick look Sasuke gave her a quick peck on the nose making her eyes flash open, her face started burning, poor Hinata, she was becoming his favorite food again. Her face went beat red, realizing what had just happened. Taro had jumped in between both of them, letting out a loud meow signaling if the kitty wouldn't get food he would be angry.

Hinata let out a little giggle. "I think he might be hungry, Sasuke-kun." she said, still giggling. Hinata crashed into his chest binding her arms around Sasuke's neck, whispering into his ear.

"I'm glad you're ok Sasuke." smiling Hinata held her palm on the back of his head slightly running her hand through his obsidian hair. Hinata hadn't called anyone by their first name in a long time, it was her mom, that was the last person. Until Sasuke.