What is this Sensation?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*I don't own Naruto, also long chapter ahead just bare with me I think most of you will like the ending of the chapter. Here's a warning for mature themes but I will put one before it starts too.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"He was smiling?" Hinata replied, repeating what he had just said to her.

"Yeah."

The indigo haired girl backed up, pushing her palms against her temples. A flustered red swept over her cheeks coloring her snow white skin. Ultimately she was quite confused from her father's actions, he wasn't usually like this. What has changed? I can't remember this side of him. Her pupils bounced up to Sasuke, noticing his hand cupping her cheek breaking her thoughts.

"G-gomen Sasuke, I spaced out there a little bit." a nervous giggle followed her shaky words.

"Hinata."

"I'm just... confused." she spoke softly a puzzled look taking out her expression. As they made eye contact the sound of the locust buzzing rang throughout the room. It was peaceful, a gentle breeze passing them bringing in the smell of sea salt in the late afternoon. The hyuga gripped the tip of the hairstick pulling it out releasing her long dark hair. The indigo color fell past her waist swaying delicately in the wind ruffling the white fabric of the kimono. A couple steps were taken closing the distance between them. She rested her forehead against his chest, sneaking her arms around him once again. His chest puffed up, 2 arms wrapping around her encasing her body in his warm embrace.

Sasuke leaned back onto the railing of the window, "what is the hug for, Hime?"

"Nothing really, it's just..." Hinata looked up meeting his dark eyes. "...I'm yours, Sasuke." The thumping from his chest was uncontrollable, he couldn't help it. The lilac placid eyes, her gentle smile, the soft tone she uses when she calls out his name. Was it really all his? He watched her nuzzle back into him humming, her expression turning serene. Sasuke let out a soft sigh as he began to pat down the back of her head running his hand through her silky hair.

If Kaasan was here, she would have loved Hinata. A smile crossed his face from his thoughts. Hinata and Mikoto were almost identical. The sweet personality that could connect with anyone, the calm smile they gave when comforting someone. How did I meet 2 people like that in this lifetime?

"Ah Sasuke I probably should call about yukata's."

"Hm?"

"Well what we're wearing is a little too formal." she let out a small laugh, raising up her sleeves. "I'll just call a servant to grab one for you alright?"

The uchiha nodded softly gazing at her back as she headed over to the sliding door pulling it open. It was only 4 pm but the sun was getting ready to settle down for the day. The atmosphere wasn't quite dark yet but the west sky was looking more blue than earlier. Although a couple hours would have to pass by before the sun would even kiss the horizon.

As he headed over to her bed he typed in his pin logging onto his phone sitting down at the edge. Slouching over from how worn out he was from that gathering he clicked on itunes pressing the play button. Lofi music began playing in the background as the dark hair uchiha laid back resting his body. Sasuke heard the door sliding open then closing again, the small foot steps shifting towards him. Her warm body snuggled up against him, their kimonos layering on top of each other.

"I got them to prepare one for you right away, they said they would be d-"

He towered over her, his body pressed against hers. Hinata's breathing was staggered at the sight of him looking down at her, his eyes filling with lust. The heat traveling up to her cheeks gave her a dreamy aura as the euphoric feeling came back to her. The hyuga gripped down onto the sheets pulling them their faces inches away from each. Her eyes closed, her lips slightly parting. He traced a finger down her waist outlining every curve in her figure, making her let out hopeless breaths wincing at his touch. She turned away from his vision, covering her eyes to display only her lovesick red cheeks. His hand ran down to her thigh showing through the white fabric exposing her pale skin. Hinata let out a quiet whimper flinching at the warm palm between her thighs as she pulled her hands to cover her embarrassed face.