His Tragic Fable

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* I don't own Naruto✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sasuke's hand was placed at the back of her neck, pulling her closer to him. The hyuga decided to make a bold move on this attractive stranger that she felt like she had known for years. Sasuke's face heated up as Hinata once again wrapped her arms around his waist, laying her head on Sasuke's chest. Embarrassed, the uchiha covered his eyes trying not to look down at the cute girl, the girl he wanted in his arms this whole time.

"Ne, Sasuke-kun..?" Hinata spoke softly while she nuzzled her face into his chest that smelled of pine needles and cinnamon.

"W-what?" Sasuke managed to stutter out sounding like Hinata.

"Your heart is beating really fast." the uchiha immediately flinched at her bold statement.

Hinata's face instantly got red, realizing what she was doing she quickly pulled herself up to look at Sasuke face to face.

"Are you trying to tease me?" he spoke slyly, smirking at her red cherry tomato face.

"N-no I-I... u-um" Hinata was getting even redder as she tried to look away from his captivating eyes. Honestly she didn't know what she was doing like someone else took over. She tried to get up off of Sasuke so he could breathe again. "Gomene... I must be heavy..." she gave a quiet yet heavy sigh. Once again she was putting herself down because of her body weight.

No wonder Naruto-kun chose Sakura-chan even after I told him I was in love with him... she's actually skinny.

"Hi-Hyuga-san you're not heavy..." the uchiha spoke sternly but with emotion in his voice showing her that he really cared. "...Don't put yourself down like that... it hurts me to see you like that..." Sasuke's eyes widened the same time Hinata's did. Sasuke didn't mean to say that last part, sh*t!sh*t!sh*t! What the hell why did I say that! f*ck! She's blushing really hard! I f*cked up big time didn't I...

Hinata turned away from him, she was so flustered and actually... she was really happy. No one has ever said that to her it was only something Hinata read in books, the words Prince Phillip would say to his princess Cinderella.

I didn't know he felt that way! I wonder if he knows I feel that way too... wait we don't really know each other, but honestly looking into his eyes... it's like I'm the lost princess that just met her prince... love at first sight! Hinata what's wrong with you, you're being such a romantic. Wait, is Sasuke-kun looking at me? What if he is, oh no! I haven't said anything, what if he thinks I'm mad. Darn it, Hinata say something!

"Gomene Sasuke-kun I was spacing out for a second." the hyuga turned towards him with a daved smile adorning her red face. "I-I um... I f-feel that way too..." as she was speaking her eyes floated towards his window that displayed the moon that was shaped like a bright banana.

"...When you were in my arms. You were shaking. I was so scared that I would break down too. It hurt me so much to see you like that I just wanted to hold you forever not letting go until the pain went away..." Then Hinata turned to him giving him a calm smile showing that she wasn't going anywhere.

"...I never want to see you like that again, I'm going to do everything to not let that happen again." At that moment the moon suddenly moved, not being blocked by the plant anymore, it hit Hinata's face like a feather landing on the floor.

An angel? Is she an angel? Sasuke thought as he stared wide eyed. It's been awhile since someone promised him something like this.

"Thank you, Hyuga-san" He said clearly, giving her a smile just like a prince would in a book.