Remus-10

Best. Eighteenth. Ever. Remus had had the best time and had loved it. Honestly. Bowling and having a meal with his friends was the absolute best way to spend his eighteenth birthday. Everyone had been so happy and lively. Except Sirius. Well... Sirius had been alright and fun until he had to go and take that call from his family. He was worried about Sirius. After the call, Sirius had put on fake happiness and had quietened down. It wasn't fair. Remus had to make him feel happy and loved. And he knew exactly how to do that... All he needed was a bit of help from his friends.

***

*New Group chat created – SIRIUS'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY*
*Members added – 7*

Remus(R): YO! Okay I wanna say thank you so so so so so so much for the most amazing birthday ever I loved it so much and I just dhfrgiabvuibvui THANK YOU!
Alice(A): YOUR WELCOME!
Frank(F): MUCHOS WELCOME MY DUDE!
James(J): Dude you are incredibly welcome we all had an amazing time
Lily(L): Darn you wolf boy you beat me too it
Marlene(M): Beat you to what?
L: Planning Sirius's surprise birthday party
R: HAHAHAH
L: Shut it you
Peter(P): When's Sirius's birthday?
Dorcas(D): 18th April
J: Oooooohhhh he's only 2 weeks younger than Wolfy McWerewolf
R: ...Piss off Jamie
J: Hehe
R: ANYWAY! I noticed that Sirius became really quiet after he left to take a call and he was upset so I want to make him happy and seeing as his birthday is soon... I want to plan him a surprise party
L: Wolfy boy I swear you can read minds
R: Why thank you
F: He can I legit believe Re can read minds
P: OMG HE SO CAN
J: Wait when's Sirius's birthday?
A: Next Friday
J: What day is it today?
M: Sunday
D: Okay Siri has an art exam all day Tuesday and Wednesday so why don't we have lunch together at college and plan it those two days? That way we can keep it a big surprise
R: Sure!
L: Yup. And tomorrow he'll most likely spend all his time after our study date at his studio so we could start planning then?
J: Na. I think we just plan on Tuesday Wednesday and if we need to plan some more we can get Alya to help up distract him or whatever
F: Yeah that sounds cool
R: Perfect. So I guess I'll see you all round
F: Yee see ya
M: Ciao for now
L: Byeeeee
D: See you then

***

Once Remus walked into the canteen that Tuesday, he instantly saw the others gathered around a large table in the centre of the hall, sat quietly eating and checking their phones. He smiled and went over to them, sitting down in between Dorcas and James.

"Wassup lads," He grinned, dumping his bag under the table.

"Hey Re," James said.

"Anyone know how Sirius is doing in his exam so far?" Remus asked.

"He said he had to do a two-hour written paper this morning and I can't remember what he has to do this afternoon," Alice said.

"Oh neat," James said, "What are we gunna do for his birthday?"

"Pub night?" Frank suggested.

"Na. Sirius isn't a 'pub night' kind of guy. He is more a long walk in the countryside person," Lily said, leaning back into James, whose arm was around Lily's shoulders.

"He loves the beach. Just saying," Dorcas said, looking up from her phone, "Like, that's his happy place."

"Yeah he does a lot of beach themed art. Maybe we could do a beach party?" Lily said.

"Yeah!" Frank's eyes lit up, "Like a barbeque and that?"

"Oh my gosh yes," Marlene said, "He would love that. We could have just us and Alya 'coz she's awesome and cool and maybe Reiny and Tom, you know the waitress we saw at the Leaky and their son 'coz Sirius is real good friends with them and go swimming and eat lots of barbeque food."