Chapter 13

#A2DustinCafino

Enver and I are just talking when Magsy and Meg arrived.

They were both fightings that made Enver feel over-protected to me.

"Sit beside me." He said.

"Why would I sit beside you?" I asked and was about to leave the room.

"Because I am your bodyguard and I am supposed to protect you." He said.

I didn't listen to him.

I got out of the room and I saw Meg and Magsy talking by the living room.

"You should've stopped him at least," Meg says, leaning his back to the sofa.

Magsy on the other hand is looking out over a window.

"I am not the type to stop anybody's mission, dumbass." He said.

I don't know both of them but this isn't really the best time for them to talk like that.

"Guys..." I started.

"What?" Meg asked in a very insulting tone.

I am older here, I guess?

Ilang taon na sila?

Why are they being like this? They are supposed to help Bhryle right?

"Bhryle is currently on the run to chase after Dustin. I just think you guys should accompany him?" I said. Pero hindi sila sumagot.

"Why? What is it something going on with you and Bhryle because since earlier, I don't get it why you have to be involved in this." Meg said. "You should go back to where you are and bring that stupid guard you got here. I don't know what Bhryle has been thinking to disclose this house to literally every girl he liked."

"He doesn't like me." I corrected him. "And for your information? My family is Dustin's target. Bhryle is just trying to help me."

"Why? What happened to your security? Probably reckless like the one you brought here?" Meg is being offensive right now and I swear I want him to apologize for talking to me like this.

"Don't talk to him like that," I said. "Fine. I'll just leave. I thought you guys were working on Dustin and this was some kind of a brotherhood or gang that protects other people who are in danger."

"Why? Do you think we are some protection program?" Magsy glared at me and avoided his gaze. He turned his back on me right after he said that. He left the living room.

I froze.

Lalabas na ang luha ko.

Napayuko ako kasi ayokong umiyak sa harap ni Meg.

But I felt him standing up and went in front of me.

"I still don't get why you should be here," Meg said.

I looked at him

"Bhryle brought me here."

Meg sighed.

"My brother is in danger because of your friend. If you don't stop him then maybe it'll lead to a blood bath. Bhryle is trying to help. Aren't you going to help too? Dustin is your freaking member." I said.

"Bhryle's command was to stay at home. If he told us that, then he won't be needing us."

"How could you be so sure?"

Napalingon si Meg sa may pintuan at may naririnig kaming mabibigat na yapak.

"Because they're here."