nostalgia|2

𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

The rest of the ride was how you'd expect Alexa to drive. I still can't believe she's a race car driver. I was looking out of the window, the sky was very grey cuz it just stopped raining. It was kinda dark inside the car. It was bright outside, I squinted my eyes to get used to the light. Wow, nothing had changed in 5 years. We walked in, Barry was still working there. As soon as he saw us, his eyes started filling up.

Alexa and I turned towards each-other and 🥺I mouthed 'aww'. Apparently, he saw that and said - "I'm not going soft or anything, still gonna be mean". We smiled. Spencer followed along, I looked towards the place where we used to sit. Somebody was already there. He and his girlfriend probably.

𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"Why are they sitting at our place?" Katie said to me.

"Yea, we should have some sorta privilege. Like dibs over that spot" I replied. Ugh. The guy turned his head around. OMG. It was Aiden. WITH HIS GF!! Omg. He saw us and called us to sit with them. Katie saw too. Ohh, Katie😔. She noticed me looking at her and put on an awkward im-ok-but-im-really-not-smile.She wasn't fooling anyone. We sat with Aiden and his girlfriend. She was kinda pretty. Not really, to be honest. Wow she seemed like a bitch. Before Aiden saw us, I noticed them arguing over not going shopping enough. What???😨. She was spoiled too. She had 3 bags of Chanel and one of Gucci too.

When we sat next to them, she suddenly stopped and put on a fake smile. She faked being so sweet and it was obvious she had her eyes on Spencer. Ugh, bitch! We started talking bout highschool, and it was obvious that she was irritated cuz she wasn't the center of attention. So she started flexing bout how she was the most popular girl in her school and that everybody wanted to date her. I took out my phone and texted Katie - 'iss obv she's fakin it'.

𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Alexa texted me:

A - iss obv she's fakin it

K - yea ik but tbh idrc

A - cmon Katie ik u do

K - 😑

A - hey she's not ur competition
ur so much prettier and overall
just so much better

K - 🙂

A - look at her, she's a bitch iunn evn
kno wht he sees in her

K - oof

A - she doesn't evn like him, she's targeting
Spencer rn

K - uhh bitch!

A - *sigh* yea

K - yea ahahaha😉

Aiden was sitting next to me, her girlfriend was sitting next to Spencer. That bitch moved closer and closer to him, Alexa looked as if she was gonna explode. The two of them kept looking at each-other, and not in a good way. Aiden noticed me texting Alexa, as soon as his girlfriend noticed us talking, she moved closer to Aiden and frickin' turned his head around and started kissing him. I picked up my phone and started texting Alexa:

K - 😬???

A - yea wth

Ok, his gf - whatever her name is, is clearly a bitch. So we decided to go. I turned back and saw Aiden trying to get up and come with us, but she pulled him back. He looked at me. I smiled in an awkward sorta way😬. Then I left.

"Okayyy, so she was bitch" Alexa said.

"Yea ugh" I replied. Anyway we went home.