romeo and juliet|13

𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I ran into Ryan a couple days ago. Yes, THE Ryan. Honestly, when I met him, I was kinda annoyed running into my ex and having to pretend to be interested.

 Honestly, when I met him, I was kinda annoyed running into my ex and having to pretend to be interested

But honestly, he changed. He wasn't the same annoying depressed kid. He was kinda nice. It was Aiden's birthday 3 days later so I invited Ryan...Alexa didn't know. Hehe. We decided to throw him a surprise party, at Wired. Cuz, just, it was perfect. I was on banners and streamers, and Barry, Alexa and Spencer were gonna do the rest.

Ryan offered to help. We worked on the streamers. It took a lot of time. So we decided to work on the banner together. It was huge, like long. We started on both different sides. I wasn't able to paint it too well. Ryan came from behind me and he touched my hand. He held it and showed me how to stroke the brush. I felt something...

Just the middle part was left, we were on opposite sides of the banner. While painting, my hair were hanging off, getting in his way. He moved them to the side. I noticed he stopped painting...I looked up at him. He was looking at me. He was gonna make a move on me. I didn't like him that much, but I didn't stop the kiss. And I kissed him back, we stopped working on the banner and kissed, properly. I pulled away, he was still looking at me, wanting to kiss me.

"I should, uh...go" I said.

"Uh yea, it's late" he said.

"Ok uh byeee"

"No wait" he grabbed my hand.

"What?"

"I just wanted to ask you something"

"Yea?"

He stuttered - "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Umm, ok" Am I fucking stupid?! I got caught up in the moment, even though I didn't wanna be with him. What had I done?! I couldn't do much now. I couldn't just say - 'I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. I can't date you'. Especially cuz he'd been so nice to me. Though I think it was just to get me to say yes.

I walked outta the door. He followed me. I turned around.

"Aren't you getting in the car?" he asked me.

"Uh what?"

"Aren't we going to your place?" uh what?! "Unless you don't wanna" he continued.

"I'm just tired, let's call it a day"

"Ok" he looked disappointed.

I don't know what he expected, I only just met him 2 days ago. Given that we have history but he still can't just expect me to sleep with him. I just felt weirdly grossed out. What a pervert. Ew. I felt grossed out by me. I just said I'd be his gf and even though he was so sweet to me, I felt like he was a pervert. Uff. Shit'd gotten complicated.