invisible memories|4

𝕒𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I couldn't stop thinking about Katie, I don't know why. It was so long ago, and I am with Riley now. I guess some part of me missed my 'annoying blah blah blah girl'. At least she used to be...

I was alone, in my room when Riley came in.

"Aidy hun" she called me. Honestly, I hated the name. Like who would wanna be called that?!

"Yea" I replied. She came onto me and started kissing me, just like that. Wow, that was weird. She never does that and no offense, but her kiss is really slobbery. But even while we were kissing, I couldn't stop thinking about Katie.

She stopped for a second and said - "Let's go shopping, I have to go to a party later tonight and I have nothing to wear". WTAF! I emptied my bank account for this greedy, jobless, spoiled bishh and she still wants more. The only reason I couldn't just say no and dump her ass was cuz she was a childhood friend of mine and our families were really close. And even if I did, my dad would tell me to apologize cuz he wouldn't wanna ruin our family's friendship. I'm just so sick and tired of her.

𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I was feeling better when I woke up, this morning. Alexa and I'd planned a day full of awesome stuff to take my mind off it. We were going to the amusement park. I know that sounds too kiddish, but it's very fun. Hehe.

"Katieee" Alexa called out to me. I ran down the steps and jumped off the last 3.

"We're going to the amusement park" I screamed.

"Yayyyy" Alexa squealed. Spencer came up from behind, and said - "Can I come too?".

Alexa and I looked at each-other🤨. 'Whyy' we, were both thinking the same thing.

"Uhhh....Spencer" I started.

"No. Hehe sorry, but it's bff stuff" Alexa continued.😬.

"Oh ok" he said.

"Though you can drive us there" I said.

"Ok" we got in the car and waited till we reached. Halfway through, Alexa started getting annoyed and kept asking - "Are we there yet?!! Ughh". Lol.

As soon as we reached, Alexa ran out of the car to the ticket kiosk, I was gonna go too but Spencer stopped me.

"What happened?" I asked. He drove to the parking lot and stopped there. We got out of the car and he reached for his pocket. He pulled out a ring. OMG!

"Oh my god! You're gonna ask Alexa to marry you. OH MY GOD YOU'RE GONNA ASK ALEXA TO MARRY YOU!!!!!!" Wow.

"Yea" he blushed.

"Wow".