spencer & alexa|5

𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Aaaahhhh. I can't believe Spencer's gonna propose to Alexa. The rest of the day, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Katie...Katieeee" Alexa shouted out to me. I'd fallen behind her, she was already running towards the highest roller coaster here.😬Heights, heh, scary.

"Yeaaa coming" I replied.

𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧

We sat right at the front, it's just like when we were kids. I won soooo many lil bunnies today. Kiddie-us would have loved it. I know Katie is scared of heights, but she seemed ok today🤨. Either something's really wrong, or she got over it.

"Today was the best day ever. Nothing could top this." I said to Katie.

𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Little did she know😊. "Yea" I replied. This was the best day ever. Maybe, iunno, it could be. Heh. Around 5:30, the sun started setting. I had to get Alexa to Spencer.

"Let's go back, it's getting late" I said.

"Yea, we're gonna have to get a cab too" she said.

"Yea, but don't call one yet, it might take us a while to get out, it's a long way."

"Sure"

𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Katie was acting weird. Iunno why though. But I mean she did have a reason. As soon as we reached the parking lot, Katie said to me - "Wait here, I needa go to the washroom" and she ran to the washroom, while I stood there, awkwardly. I couldn't even get a cab, I had way too much stuff in my hands. I turned around looking for Katie. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around.😨Spencer was down on one knee, holding a ring🥺. Aaah.

"Alexa Mendoza, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me" he said. I was almost in tears, wow. I dropped all our stuff.

"Yes" I said. He put the ring on my finger and he stood up and I kissed him. He put his hands on my back and leaned over me. Katie came running from behind and stood beside us.

She squealed, "Aaahhhh, I couldn't wait any longer".