sorry, not sorry|8

𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

So I finally learned Aiden's gf's name - Riley. Sounds like a bitch, is a bitch. But whatever. I don't care bout anything right now, just dancing to 'Sorry, not Sorry' by Demi Lovato (link's here if u wanna listen to it: https://open.spotify.com/track/7kDH4UQkVLaW9743hiCR2Y?si=o0lFX-dVQ-K3n-Iv078BBg). Best feeling ever😀.

*3 hrs later*

"Katieee" Alexa shouted from the living room.

"Coming" I yelled back.

"We're heading to Wired, do you wanna come or should I get you a macchiato?"

"Uhh I'll come"

That was a bad decision, very bad decision. Ugh, Riley was there. With her friends. So you could expect a bitch with extra bitch-iness. Uh-oh. We sat down on our usual place and ignored them. I noticed her death-staring at me. But honestly it looked fake. Super fake. Like a super dramatic bitch kinda fake. I glared  back, knowing it was genuine. She looked away.

I had to go to the washroom. I got up and walked there and noticed her staring at me. Oof🙄. I was washing my hands and I looked up and saw her reflection in the mirror.

"What are you doing here?" she asked me.

"Hanging out" I walked out of the washroom.

"Thought you wouldn't have the guts to show up after that"

"Guts to show up after what? After you realized that the whole world doesn't revolve around you and see and episode of your pettiness and jealousy" I turned around and finished.

"You should apologize to me"

"Apologize for what?!"

"Flirting with my boyfriend"

"Not your boyfriend, your boy toy. At least I care about him"

"APOLOGIZE" she yelled in my face.

"Sorry" I faked..."Not sorry" I added😏.

"This is our place" she said.

"Excuse me?!" I raised my voice. I walked out of the washroom.

"This is our place. Go find your own" she followed me.

"Your place?" I said sarcastically. "Your place huh?-" I was interrupted by Barry. I leaned on the counter.

"Get outta here, you don't talk to her like that" he said.

"You seriously can't be telling me to get out of here" she said.

"Yes I can. Now get outta here" he continued. Her friends came behind her and after her humiliation she rolled her eyes at me while sheepishly walking out.

"Whoaaa savage" I said to Barry. He just kinda Barry-smiled😏.

While arguing with her, a million thoughts flooded my mind. Sorry not sorry kept playing in my mind and I couldn't stop it. I felt a thousand emotions all at once. 'Now payback is a bad bitch and baby I am the baddest, you're fucking with a savage' - I know I shouldn't gloat but I felt stronger.