i love you too|16

𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I know it didn't matter, but I had to tell Spencer. It wasn't like I had some unresolved feelings for Dylan, but the fact that I didn't tell him that it bothered me that it bothered me, bothered me. I hadn't told him yet though...I mean how are you supposed to tell your boyfriend that it bothers you that it bothers you that you moved on from your ex???

I mean how are you supposed to tell your boyfriend that it bothers you that it bothers you that you moved on from your ex???

𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕧

The wedding was in a week. Well, a little more than a week. Fine, 12 days. But still, wow. The past few weeks had been pretty hectic. I mean wedding stuff. That stuff bored Lex, but you know Lori, uh tends to go, uh...overboard😬.

I'd decided to take Lex out for a picnic. Kinda cheesy, I know. But I just wanna have one day, with her, that's not about a huge wedding. Or about anything at all. We'd go to a park, stare into the sunset. Have dinner at the lil' restaurant inside the park. Walk around...Have fun.

I want it to be a surprise, but usually Alexa can tell. Lol...But she didn't today🤔. Something's off. Or maybe I just got good at hiding my excitement. NOPE, that can't be it. Something's definitely off. But I let it go, we can worry about that tomorrow' I told myself. Little did I know...

*a few hours later*

"LEX" I called her.

"What?" she replied.

"Get ready, we're going out"

"No more wedding stuff please" she whined.

"No, it'll be fun. I promise"

"Ughhh fine"

𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕒 𝕠𝕠𝕧

How could I not tell that he'd been planning something?! Strange. I guess it's cuz, on the back of my mind, I couldn't stop thinking about it. But I got ready, nevertheless. I wasn't gonna miss out on some fun with Spence. I mean, fun for me and fun, I mean torture for him. But still😈.

We had a great time, just walking around staring at the sunset. Super cute. We went to this restaurant for dinner. Inside the park, apparently.

We were just about to order dessert, when he asked me - "Is something wrong Lex?"

"Uh um no" I said. Then I ordered a creme brulee. The rest of the time, we just sat it silence. I couldn't take it any longer. I HAD to tell him.

"Spence...."

"Yea?"

"I have to say something"

"Uhn?"

"There's this thing, that's been bothering me. Uh, before I say this. I just want you to know that I understand if you need time. Or space. Cuz if you told me, I would too...So it bothers me, that it bothers me, that I'm over my ex"

"Hmmm" he nodded.

"What?!" he snapped back.

"Dylan? Your ex?" he added.

"Yea"😬.

"Wow uh, you expect me to be mad at you"🤔.

"I thought you would be"

"It certainly, is a lot..." he trailed off. Oh no.

"But...Lex, I understand, it's ok. I'm gonna be there for you" aww🥺.

I just looked at him. I was speechless. Wow. He's the best guy I know. Goddamn I really do love him. I guess he could see that in my expression, so he said - "I love you too" ❤.