jealousy|7

𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Aiden texted me:

A - heyy

K - hii

A - wanna meet up?

K - sure when?

A - this sunday, all of us

K - gonna check w alexa

A - k

K - ur on for sunday, text me the detailss

"Alexa" I yelled while running down the steps.

𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Katie screamed my named while running down the steps.

"Yea" I said. Uhhh🤨 she tripped.

"Aaahh" she screamed.

"Ohh Katie, you ok?" I helped her up🥺.

"Yea" she said😬. "Ok so we're meeting up with Aiden and his girlfriend...this sunday" she continued.

"Why didn't you ask me? I could be busy"

"I know everything about you, even what you do on sundays🤦‍♀️" hehe😬😅. Lol.

"Yea yea"

𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I went to my room. Oof, Aiden and his gf. This is gonna be weird. Or it could be really fun, 'think positive' I told myself.

*on sunday*

I chose a white pair of pants with a white crop top. Cute and practical.

We reached the amusement park after a rough ride

We reached the amusement park after a rough ride. Thank god Spencer was driving us back. I know it's weird going to an amusement park cuz we're all adults but honestly, I still loved them. Hehe. Aiden wasn't where he was supposed to meet us.

𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧

*30 mins later*

Aiden came running towards us, his gf walking slowly. It almost looked she was twerking. You could see so much of her through her outfit.

 You could see so much of her through her outfit

Wow, her clothes were too small for her. I saw Katie staring at her, her best attempt at a mean stare. Lol. I whispered to her - 'c'mon she's ew'. She smiled. Lmao. But in my defense, she was.

The rest of the day, Katie acted like herself, so I was happy.

𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Wow, I thought things were gonna be real awkward, but it was honestly a lot of fun. Though I noticed that Aiden's gf was getting jealous. I mean on the roller coaster ride, Alexa and I sat together and Spencer and Aiden behind us, while she threw a tantrum and acted like she was this baby scared of a ride just so Aiden would shower all his attention on her. But he didn't. It was just like in highschool, all four of us.

When we got off the roller coaster, his gf was waiting for us.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" Aiden said. We started talking about how fun today had been and right in the middle, for some reason she pulled Aiden on the side and started kissing him. He pulled away and they silently argued.

"Wth was that" I heard him whisper.

"Can't I just kiss my bf" she said.

This had become awkward and they realized it soon enough. Hehe😬. When they came back, we pretended we hadn't just seen that so......uhh yea. Lol. Rest of the day went by pretty ok.

*in the evening after the park closed*

We went to a park close by. It was pretty big, it had a super cute restaurant too. Alexa and Spencer were hanging and Aiden had something going on with his gf. I didn't feel left out, but I wanted some alone time. I was walking along the edge of a hill. I sat down near some trees so nobody could see me. Wow, the view was amazing.

Just then, I felt a hand on my shoulder

Just then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. Aiden? He sat down beside me. I smiled. We were just talking when his gf came there too.

"Ugh, what are you guys doing here?" I told you, bitch vibesss.

"Nothing, I just saw Katie here so I came" Aiden said. She rolled her eyes.

"Aiden baby, can you get the car from the parking lot, I'll see you at the exit" he nodded. Clearly she was just trying to get rid of him so she could talk to me. As soon as he left, she put out that smile and got serious.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh we both know what I mean"

"C'mon seriously?!"

"Everybody knows you're just a sad little single virgin crushing on my man. Such a wannabe" she paused. "Well guess what?! You're never getting him, cuz he'd never like you back. Like have you looked at yourself. So stop being such a slut" she added. WTF! WTAF!

"Do you even know what happened between us?" I said. She didn't know what to say. "Yea, I thought so" I said, walking away.