A Hostile Duel With Bakugou 2

Chapter 4

The duel had just gotten ten times more intense. As Atsuko raised the smoke from Bakugou’s flames into the sky finally revealing her Quirk. “now I say,” Bakugou’s sly smirked had finally returned, “let’s have some fun!”

He charged right at her like he did last time but he obtain the same results, with a quick wave of her hand the flames and smoke disappeared out of sight. “Oi!” he roared, “how long do you plan on standing there? Fight back! Do something you pathetic Kimoi brat!” from afar he tried to attack her again but there was no difference, “Are you going to stand on the defense as long as you’re alive? Because I will eventually beat you into the ground! Say something! Do something! How can you be so useless with such a great Quirk? You’re just like Deku! Though at least he’s altruistic, you can’t say the same considering your background,”

Whispers and mutters erupted between their classmates after hearing Bakugou's words. Atsuko’s composure hadn’t shifted once until he mentioned her history. This indicated to Bakugou that he had hit a sensitive topic. “why are you even trying to become a hero?” he tried to see how far he could push his luck, “Don’t you know we can’t change what we inherit?”

She had lost her composure as her hands begun to shake with anger, she tried to hide it but at this point it was already visible. The class’s confusion only grew more dense as they stared at each other, worried about the direction this could end up taking. “Bakugou is always pushing it too far,” one muttered, “he never knows were the limits are,” added another.

“All Might, what is Kacchan talking about?” Midoriya tried to ask but instead he caught Todoroki’s attention, so he crept closer to were the two were standing to eavesdrop.

“Bakugou!” shouted a furious Aizawa threw the speakers, “That’s enough! This is training and absolutely not the time to bring up personal information,”

Despite his teacher’s warning he opted to continue, “I’ve done my research Atsuko, I know from what shitty hellhole you actually crawled out of,”

“This isn’t good,” muttered All Might,

“what’s going on?” Midoriya asked again, this time All Might heard him,

“Midoriya if there’s one thing you need to understand about Atsuko it’s that she isn’t proud of-” All Might sighed, “Bakugou’s pushing her, he’s talking about her parents. Midoriya, Atsuko’s parents are criminals,”

“You can’t make a hero out of a person whose DNA makes them a criminal Atsuko!” he yelled across the grounds, “You’re even worse than them, you’re an abomination!”

A loud and painful scream erupted across the grounds and before Bakugou saw it coming Atsuko had punched him across the face. She had hit him with such force that he tripped. As he tried to regain balance she struck another hit jamming her elbow right into his back.

Bakugou lost the little balance he had left and collapsed to his knees, but this hadn’t satisfied Atsuko, she placed her foot onto his back and pushed him flat onto the ground pressing all the strength she could on his body.

Bakugou let out a small screech as she inflicted more pressure on him. At that exact second Atsuko also let out a small wince of pain before removing her foot of off him.

As he turned on his side trying to stand up she couldn’t stop herself, Bakugou’s rage and his words filled her body. She raised her leg and with one quick movement she had kicked him in the stomach with her spiked leather boots. The amount of pain that they both felt was intense.

Bakugou shrieked as he clenched his teeth tightly and Atsuko fell to her knees as she gripped her stomach.

“what on earth is happening?” their classmates froze in confusion as their faces turned pale.