"Punch Me!"

Chapter 19

Atsuko's participation in the Tournament had been put up for debate among the teachers. It would depend on whether or not she managed to at least a minimum control her Telekinesis with only one hand.

The week felt insufferably long as Atsuko watched her classmates stare her down. She knew exactly why though. They all complained about randomly having their arm start to ache with pain, some though complained about other things.

"Atsuko!" Todoroki stormed into the classroom and placed his bag on his desk, "3am! Do you know what happened to me at 3am last night?"

"No?" she frowned,

"Well I was peacefully sleeping until your phone fell on your face! Do you know how startled I was?"

"Sorry, I didn't do it on purpose,"

The door slammed open violently but the sound of the door hitting the wall was nothing compared to Bakugou's shouting, "WHERE IS SHE? THAT KIMOI!"

Oh great, Atsuko thought, what did I do to him? "OI KIMOI!" he shook her desk literally vibrating with rage, "IF YOU WANT TO BURN YOURSELF YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST ASKED, I WOULD HAVE GLADLY BURNED YOU!"

"Good morning Kacchan," Midoriya tried to diffuse the tension,

"SHUT UP DEKU!"

"What is he even talking about?" Todoroki turned towards Atsuko,

"HER SHOWERS!" Bakugou screamed, "HOW HOT DOES YOUR WATER HAVE TO BE?"

"What!?" the whole class muttered at the same time,

"DON'T EVER SHOWER WITH WATER THAT HOT EVER AGAIN OR I'LL BURN YOU SO YOU NEVER NEED HOT WATER AGAIN,"

"What if," Kirishima interrupted, "You end up feeling her pain when you burn her,"

The class fell silent, "so," Bakugou turned towards Kirishima, "You're telling me, I can't even BURN HER WITHOUT THE RISK OF FEELING IT MYSELF?"

"My god!" Mina pointed her finger at Atsuko, "She's got the maximum safety proof vest against Bakugou!"

"I want that!" Cried Midoriya,

"What did you just say Deku!?" Bakugou gaze burned through Midoriya's soul,

"Nothing! Nothing at all Kacchan,"

"Alright, Take your seats now please," All Might's smiled entered the room as he walked towards the front desk, "There's only a few more days before the Tournament so take full advantage of these last training sessions. Alright let's go,"

Eventually everyone picked up their hero suits and left the classroom, "Atsuko," All Might stopped her at the doorway, "You're not going with them,"

"Why?"

"Midoriya, my boy, neither are you,"

We both looked at him confused, "All Might what's going on?" Midoriya finally asked,

"The class are going to join Aizawa and you two will follow me,"

So the three parted ways with the class, they eventually arrived in front of the gymnasium. Somehow it seemed even bigger than Atsuko remembered, it was truly a sight to see once the lights were turned on, the whole gymnasium reflected off of the floor because it literally sparkled, it was so shiny.

"Aizawa managed to give us one morning," All Might finally spoke,

"One morning for what?" Atsuko crossed her arms and awaited an answer,

"For you to work on your Telekinesis, he does hope you can participate in the Tournament, he really does, but he refuses to put your safety at risk,"

"And me? Why am I here?"