Who Would Have Thought

Chapter 24

“And we will be commencing our forth dual!” Ochako walked out on the ring but her opponent didn’t exit on the other side of the stadium; “The duel will now start,” Present Mic announced again but still Bakugou did not exit the stadium.

“Shota,” Present Mic turned to his friend,

“I’m on it,” M. Aizawa stood up from his seat and left the room, “Problem children, I swear,” he sighed, searching the corridors for Bakugou, it was unlike him to do something like this, there must have been a reason. Though, it better be a good one, otherwise M. Aizawa was going to lose it.

“Shota?” called All Might confused as he stood just little further down the corridor,

“I’m looking for Bakugou,”

“Ah yes, I was doing the same, maybe he’s nervous?”

“Really Katsuki nervous?”

“I’m just suggesting, I had a look nearly everywhere,”

“Alright than let’s check the ring’s entrance corridor,”

As the two made their way down to said corridor, surely enough they had found Bakugou but it wasn’t as they expected. The boy was walking away from the entrance corridor and he wasn’t alone; He was carrying someone in his arms.

“Katsuki?” Interpellated Aizawa,

“Sensei!” He turned around revealing the girl he was carrying was Atsuko, completely blacked out, “I don’t know what happened, I found her like this. She was passed out in the corridor, I couldn’t just leave her there,”

“It’s alright Katsuki,” Reassured Aizawa, “we’ll take care of her, just go participate in your duel, they are waiting for you,” Bakugou made his way towards his teachers and Aizawa gestured for Bakugou to hand Atsuko over to All Might since he himself couldn’t carry her, considering the state of his own arms. “Now go! Don’t keep everyone waiting any longer,”

As soon as All Might had taken Atsuko, Bakugou was off, bolting down the corridors. “What happened to her?” All Might asked Aizawa as if he had the answer,

“I can’t say for sure, she seemed fine as she exited the ring. For the moment, let’s just carry her over to Recovery Girl,”

The Forth duel had just started, later than expected but it was sure a sight to see. Ochako gave everything she had, she fought back and stood strong even though she was facing Bakugou. Eventually though, Bakugou ended up being victorious. So it was official, Atsuko and Bakugou would be facing one another once again.

“She fainted?”

“Apparently,” Aizawa answered to Recovery Girl’s, “Katsuki found her in the corridor’s,”

“Well let me take a look,” She gestured to one of the beds, “You can put her down All Might,”

He placed her down onto the bed and turned towards Aizawa, “You think it’s her arm? She seemed to be suffering from it,”

“It could be, maybe it’s just exhaustion, I saw she passed her pain onto Momo during their duel, which implies she must be running low on energy,”

“Is it a good idea to let her participate in her next duel?”

“That depends,” Aizawa shrugged, “Depends on what Recovery Girl says,”

“Well,” Recovery Girl came walking back, “Good news is that she’s already waking up, the bad news is she most likely fainted due to the pain she was feeling in her arm," The two teachers looked at each other, “Her arm is still broken and though she has a high tolerance to pain, the more she uses her Quirk the less her body is capable of controlling that pain. That goes without saying she has taken numerous hits on her arm today,”