A Quirk Discovery

Chapter 13

Atsuko’s Iris’s had faded to a dark black as she stood next to her teacher, “I’ll be your eyes for there where you cannot see,” she affirmed, M. Aizawa nodded, proud of his student’s capacity of adapting and understanding that she didn’t need to be on the front lines to be of help. Midoriya could learn a lesson or two from her, he thought.

He run straight forward as his student stayed on the sidelines, back were she would be safe. He attacked, each villain he encountered without the concern of being touched. As each time he was attacked from behind the villain would be flung aside and if he couldn’t dodge an attack his body would be pulled away from danger without having to move a muscle.

Tomura tried to attack once again but this time he couldn’t touch M. Aizawa as his speed and defense increased because of Atsuko’s protection, “You and your students are amazing, Eraser head,” Tomura interrupted their fight, “but I must warn you, super-hero, I’m not the main course,”

The large, terrifying monster stood behind M. Aizawa. Atsuko tried to pull him away but the beasts speed was much faster than her Quirk, it’s arm came crushing down onto M. Aizawa faster than Atsuko could move.

M. Aizawa glasses split in half as blood splashed in the air, Atsuko pressed her hand against her forehead as the unbearable pain hit her rapidly, what had that creature done to M. Aizawa?

For a few seconds she was paralyzed by the pain and once she had regained movement, her head throbbed with a pain even larger than before, as M. Aizawa’s head was violently smashed into the ground repeatedly.

She watched from afar, horrified by the sight before her, she wanted to help but her steps grew slower and slower as the pain grew much more intense. Atsuko desperately tried to leave M. Aizawa’s consciousness but experiencing so much pain made it impossible.

The brainless had finally let go off M. Aizawa’s head, but now it grabbed his arm and slowly started to pulled it backwards.

Atsuko knew what it was about to do, she couldn’t let that happen, she couldn’t crawl anymore she had to get up, now. She stood to her feet but she was too late, the Brainless had pulled on her teachers arm, breaking it in half, she screamed with pain but mostly with guilt, as she failed to help him in time.

“Atsuko!” her teacher called out to her, he was more concerned about her pain than his own. Atsuko stared in horror, as rage boiled inside her. She felt hatred towards the villains, guilt towards M. Aizawa and immense pain.

But it only worsened when Tomura had caught in the rear of his eye, students watching from the water. He pranced as fast as he could onto the students, he was going to kill them! Atsuko was to far to be able to help, but that didn’t stop her from trying, she didn’t think twice, she had managed to stand on her feet she couldn’t be slow, she ran as fast as she possibly could towards Tomura in order to stop him.

As Tomura closed in on Asui, the Brainless let go off M. Aizawa’s right arm and was now ready to crush his left. Too much was happening at once and Atsuko’s efforts were in vain, in any case it wouldn’t have mattered.

She had been trapped once again by the hideous creature. She hang above the ground as the monster held her by her left wrist, it’s grip on her tightened the more she struggled to escape. How had it managed to catch her? The Brainless crushed M. Aizawa second arm as Tomura’s hand touched Asui’s face, but nothing happened, “You really are admirable Eraser Head,” Tomura sighed,

Without wasting any time Midoriya jumped in the air to protect Asui. He raised his fist and aimed for Tomura, the Brainless that held Atsuko’s wrist without warning, crushed her wrist and forearm into nothingness.

The pain was so unbearable that her voice wasn’t capable of keeping up with her screams, her pain rang silent as her voice cracked only relieving deafening screams once it return.

“Careful,” Tomura expression was unfazed even though Midoriya was about to punch him,“we wouldn’t want to accidentally kill that one,” Atsuko’s eyes turned on him, piercing through his soul as she felt an uncontrollable amount of revulsion towards the psychopath.

Midoriya yelled “Smash” and Tomura’s disgusting face was the last thing she was before the Brainless threw her away and against the rock wall.

The USJ echoed with the explosions and as the dust cleared up everyone realized the Brainless had protected Tomura, but even though it did, just as the sound Atsuko’s body hitting the wall could be heard, Tomura’s body collapsed to the ground as he screeched in pain.

How is that possible? M. Aizawa asked himself as he raised his head to look in the direction of where Atsuko had been thrown, her Quirk hadn’t ever allowed her to inflict her pain on someone else, she had only ever felt other people’s pain.

“Oh, how the tables have turned,” Atsuko laughed to herself as she ripped herself out from beneath the rocks, “This is going to be painful,” she paused as she turned to look at Tomura, “for us,” She raised her broken arm and Tomura cried out in pain again but Atsuko seemed unaffect, she tried to raise the Brainless above to ground, to get it away from her classmates but it was almost like the creature was glued to the ground.

“Alright,” Atsuko frowned as she raised her second arm, “if I can’t lift you,” her arms begun to trembled and her legs begun to give out beneath her, “Than I’ll smash you into the ground!” She screamed across the USJ as the ground beneath the Brainless begun to collapse.

The Brainless roared and wailed, as he fought against her, than it jumped into the air and now instead of resisting Atsuko’s pull, it charged towards her.

The expression of fear on her face could have been seen from miles away, even as she let go of the beast it still fell towards her, dit it plan on crushing her?

In perfect health and condition she knew she couldn’t even come close to the force of this monster. So, with an arm shattered into a million pieces, a broken rib, an open head wound, possible concussion and high blood pressure, there was no way she could make it out alive if she received a full on direct attack from this monster.

The Brainless’s reflexes were extremely impressive, it dodge every rock Atsuko threw at it in hopes of stopping it or at least slowing it down.

As it reached closer towards the ground it opened it's large terrifying mouth and screeched across the USJ, there was no hope left, Atsuko couldn’t escape it.