1•

A/n: Mina was raised believing Jisung is older than her and was born in 99 when in reality she's older than him.  She'll learn in a later chapter the truth but for now just go with it.

Mina~

"Jisung I know you're my big brother and all but could you chill out?! It's not like I plan on falling in love with every member I meet." He rolls his eyes. "You still won't tell me your bias, you might try to marry him. I need a heads up." We arrive outside his dorm. "Just don't fan girl over them okay? Save me some embarrassment." I roll my eyes as he grabs my things for me. Brothers...what a pain!

We are greeted by the leader of the unruly boys Bang Chan. "Oi you're a beauty aren't you...Mina right? Come in, we've been waiting." I see a banner up saying 'Welcome Mina!' hanging up. "Wow you guys went all out. It's nice to finally meet you Bang Chan 오빠 ." He smiles and laughs lightly. "Call me Chris" "...are they all in the living room?" I follow him with Jisung right behind me. I see Changbin on his phone watching prank videos. "Ah I've seen this one, it's really funny." He jumps slightly when he hears my voice. "Oh you're Mina right? Nice to meet you."

"Oh thank you, it's nice to actually get to meet you guys. Jisung never lets me come over here." Chris shakes his head. "Oh you know how squirrels are, always hiding their nuts." I raise an eyebrow. "Squirrel? Jisung as a squirrel?? Omg Jisung they call you that?!" He lets out an exaggerated sigh. "And I thought you would be the one embarrassing me. They don't call me that. It w-was a joke." I pull out my phone. "Hey Chris Can you give me the WiFi?" He takes my phone and puts in the password. "Hey Siri, FaceTime Khi." My younger brother picks up. "Yooooo Khi guess what they're calling Jisung!" He smirks. "A new nickname?? What?" Jisung looks like he's going to faint. "SQUIRREL!"
Khi burst out laughing and I soon join him. "He really do be out here looking like a squirrel, ah man that's rich." Jisung takes my phone. "That's not true! They don't!" I hear a deep chuckle from behind me. "Actually we do, we really do call him that." I recognize that voice to be Felix...my bias.

Jisung groans and hangs up on Khi giving me back my phone. "Please don't make that a family thing, I need my dignity at family reunions." I shrug and pat him on the shoulder. "We'll see...now introduce me properly to your friends." He calls all of them in the living. "So this is Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin." I smile nervously as Hyunjin hugs me. "It's so nice to finally meet you, I'm Hyunjin but you can call me 오빠." "Mmm you can all me 누나 , I'm older than you." He smirks looking down at me. "Ooh okay 누나 ...you're cute." Jisung pulls me away from Hyunjin. "Off limits! My sister isn't up for grabs." I roll my eyes and I move on to Felix. "Hi Mina, I believe we've met before." I look around. "We have? I think I'd remember meeting someone so attractive and alluring." He chuckles softly. "In my dreams, you're very beautiful. Am I being too forward?" Hyunjin squints his eyes at Felix. "I saw her first, chill!" "I saw her first fresh out the womb, now like I said she's off limits." I cross my arms. "Look Jisung I'm 20 years old, I'm grown I don't need you babying me. I can think they're all cute if I want to, I could bias them if I want to."

"Who is your bias?" Jisung raises an eyebrow and the rest of them perk up. "Uh I plead the fifth, moving on. Hi Seungmin and Jeongin! You too are such cutie pies, I'll adopt you as my kids." Jeongin smiles and hugs me. "Yayy a new mom of the group, 누나 where are you staying? Are you staying here with us?" Before I could get a word out Jisung shakes his head. "Oh no no no, not happening! She's going to stay with BamBam 형 until she finds a place to stay." I raise my eyebrows. "BamBam?! Omg I'll finally get to meet my ultimate group!" Felix smiles. "You're an ahgase?? Who's your bias?" "Jackson! Oh man I'd love to meet him, Jisung never takes me anywhere." Felix grabs my hand. "I can teach you some of their dances if you're interested. I love Got7 too, I actually have their numbers if you'd like to call them."

"That would be nice actually, don't be too hard on me. I'm not much of a dancer. I think my younger brother got all the dancing genes." Hyunjin grabs my other hand. "I can show you around JYP and the rest of the dorm ." I look between the two. "I think I'm going to have so much fun while I'm staying here. I'm actually kinda tired, Jisung can I take a nap or something?" He sighs. "BamBam 형 should be home now, let me call him. Until then you can sleep in my room."

Felix

Mina waves and goes to take her nap. "You like her don't you?" Hyunjin asks squinting his eyes at me. "Well we just met but I've taken an interest. Why do you like her?" He folds his arms. "Yeah I do, I think she likes me too so..." I shrug. "We'll see, she hasn't said her bias yet so it doesn't matter. She could only be interested in Bang Chan for all we know or Minho...where is he anyways??" We all look around for him and he's not in the room.

❣️

Mina

The next day ~

"So wait you're 20? Jisung made it seem like you were 16 or something so I got you an apartment close by to his dorm. Oh well...let me call a ride. We can get you set up." BamBam makes a phone call and I pet his cats. "Just curious, who's your Got7 bias?" "Jackson, thanks for inviting him over last night. It was fun. Maybe if I stick around we can do karaoke more often." He takes a seat near me on the couch. "Oh definitely, I hope you do stay. The apartment is paid for so don't worry about expenses. Are you looking for a job?"

"I want to teach English but—" "Say less, I know the perfect job. English tutor for idols, JYP is looking for one. I can put in the word if you want." I smile happily because he thinks of everything. "Wowww okay, sure let's do it. Thanks Bammie!" He chuckles and types away on his phone. "No problem, we're friends now. I look out for family."

~

"I like your place Mina 누나, it's very cutely decorated." Jeongin says looking around my new apartment. "Thank you but not cuter than you. You're so cute, are you hungry?" Felix hugs me resting his head on top of mine. "I'm hungry love, what are we doing for food?" Hyunjin lays his head on my lap. "You're so comfortable 누나, I could stay here all day." I gently play with his hair. "Well we could order in, I did go shopping earlier with Yugyeom and we got groceries. I've not had pizza here before...is it good?" Felix starts getting more comfortable in our position. "I'd say so, it's definitely worth trying." "Pizza it is."

Jeongin orders the pizza and silence hangs in the air until Hyunjin breaks it. "Can we play a game to pass the time?" "Sure, what kind of game?" Hyunjin sits up leaving my lap feeling cold due to the lack of his body heat. "Truth or dare, it will help us get to know you better." I smile giving my approval. "Okay truth or dare 누나?" "Truth." Hyunjin smirks. "Who's your Stray Kids bias?" I snicker a little bit. "Ah I knew this was coming. Well let's see so originally it was Felix, then I got bias wrecked by Minho...then Hyunjin but, now currently my bias is Felix. God's Menu did it for me." Felix squeezes me gently. "Yayyy I'm glad I'm your bias...although you strayed a bit, you know who you belong to."

I lean into his touch but Jeongin clears his throat. "Oh yes....Jinnie truth or dare?" He shrugs. "Truth I guess." "Are you going to keep your hair like that? Or are you going to see what happens??" "Do you like my hair right now? If you do I'll keep it 누나." I sigh playfully and I put my hand on his shoulder. "Jinnie just call me Mina, I'm literally just a week and a half older. We're the same age. But it's your turn to pick someone."

"Okay Mina...truth or dare?" "Again? Well truth." He lays on my lap again. "Would you date an idol or someone younger than you?" Jeongin rolls his eyes and mumbles something under his breath. "Hmm well it depends on how young we're talking, like only if it's within the same year I guess it's fine. I usually like older guys like in Jackson and Jinyoung's age range but I make exceptions. Innie truth or dare?" He taps his chin. "Dare, let's mix it up some." "I dare you to go in my fridge and open the white box and eat what's inside."

Jeongin goes and gets the box, when he opens it he finds a cupcake. "Ooo what flavor is this 누나??" "Creme brûlée, I think you'll like it actually." He takes a bite into it and smiles widely. "Mmmm it's so good, thank you!" Felix and Hyunjin pout. "How come he gets a cupcake Mina?" "He's my baby so he gets a cupcake. Innie it's your turn to pick someone." He gives me a thumbs up. "Okay Felix 형, truth or dare?"

"Truth, make it a good one." Jeongin stuffs the rest of the cupcake in his mouth. "Do you like Mina 누나?" Before Felix can answer the doorbell rings though out the apartment. "Ah the pizzas are here."