9•

1.5 years later (Mina is now 22 or 23 in Korea) and has been dating Felix for 2.5 years

Mina

"Why do you have my new Vogue cover as your wallpaper?" I look at Chan's phone screen from behind him. "Because it's beautiful, you're very photogenic. Teach me your ways!" He's so dramatic. "Awwww thank you Channie, now where's Felix? He invited me to this party and I haven't seen him yet. Who's party is this anyways?" Chan looks around semi nervously. "It's uhhh...have you done karaoke yet? Join me!" He drags me to the stage and the DJ asks what song I'd like to do.

"Do you have My Kind of Love by Emeli Sandé?" He nods and puts it on. In the middle when I'm singing I see Felix making his way towards me. I wave and he smiles sweetly. I finish singing and the people around clap. "Hey baby where have you been? I've been looking for you. Who's party is this?" He takes my hand. "Hi love, sorry I had to take care of something. Let's sing a duet, yeah?" I give into his cute smile. "Only because you're so cute! What do you have in mind?" "Confession Song by Got7, you love that song." As we sing, I hear the voices of Jinyoung, JB, Yugyeom, and Youngjae singing along. By the time we finish there's a spotlight shining on us. "That was fun but everyone has been dodging my questions. Who's party is this? And why are we the center of attention, what's going on?"

He chuckles nervously and holds my hands after putting our mics away. "It's your party love." I look around and I see everyone smiling. "But why? There's nothing special about today...Lix are you okay? You look nervous." He takes a deep breath and squeezes my hands. "I don't think I've ever been this nervous...except for when I met your parents. Mina you are literally the most beautiful person I've ever met, you've grown as I've gotten to know you and I can honestly say I've loved every moment of it. You are the moon that guides me through my darkest of nights, you always are there for me to support me. You would listen to me talk for hours if you had to and I couldn't think of anyone better to spend the rest of my life with."

I feel myself tearing up. "You're so sweet, I would love to spend the rest of my life with you.  Is that why you chose Confession Song? So you could confess your love for me?" He brings my hands up to his lips and kisses them before kneeling down on one knee. "Well sorta, I know you hate surprises but you know I had to make this really special." He pulls out a small box and opens it revealing a beautiful ring with a moonstone surrounded by diamonds. My eyes raise in surprise and he smiles softly. "Will you marry me Mina?"

"...this is really happening?!...I said that out loud didn't I?" Felix nods trying to conceal his smile. "That's so embarrassing!  Well yes! Yes I'll marry you!" He slips the ring on my finger and then hugs me. Everyone claps and cheers around us. "Kiss!" BamBam yells and then everyone starts chanting it. Felix shrugs and grabs my waist before leaning in and crashing his lips against mine.

~

"Channie you did a great job distracting me, the phone screen thing was a good touch." He laughs nervously. "Yeahhhh that was apart of the plan...not because that's been my home screen since it was released hehe." Felix pats him on the shoulder. "I knew I could count on you mate. Thank you for helping me make this night special."

Everyone is congratulating us on our engagement as we leave the venue. "Minlix in full swing huh?" BamBam says smirking. "Yeah I can't believe I'm engaged, it feels like I just got here in Seoul yesterday. Like it's almost been 3 years. Felix and I are going to call my parents and let them know the news, I think they'll be happy because they really like Felix." BamBam gives me a hug. "Ohhh you're so grown up now, I fully support you no matter what happens. Now go off with your new fiancé!"

❤️

"Hi mommy, hi daddy! How are you two doing?" My parents pop up smiling. "Hi Miname! We're good, is that Felix I see?" Felix waves. "Hi Mr and Mrs. A! We actually have some news for you..." My parents raise their eyebrows. "I hope it's not that your pregnant, you don't look pregnant though." My mom says eyeing the screen. "No mom I'm not pregnant. If I was I'm sure you would've seen it in the news. The news we called to tell you is that we're engaged!" My dad wipes his forehead relieved. "Oh thank goodness, you had me worried there. Congratulations you two! Let's see the ring!"