3

Mina

"Wait so you two are dating?! It's about time. Every time he texts you you're always smiling." BamBam is currently in my "office" hanging out. "I smile when anyone texts me. My phone is dry." He rolls his eyes. "I doubt it, all these new friends you probably don't have a moment of peace. How's Jisung taking all of this?" "Well..."

Flashback

Felix was ignoring me while he was playing video games. "Felix...ugh why do boys do this? I should be used to this...my brothers did the same thing. Oh well I'm going to go, see you later Felix." I get up off the bed and I intentionally walk in front of the TV. "Love where are you going? You just got here." He's still invested in his game. "I did...2 hours ago now. I'll see you later though...if you're even listening to me." I walk towards the door but I'm stopped by Felix wrapping his arms around me. "Babe don't leave, you have my full attention." I roll my eyes. "Aren't you just the best boyfriend in the world?" He turns me around so he's looking me in the eyes. "If I didn't know better I'd think you were being sarcastic. Are you saying I'm not the best boyfriend in the world?" He starts tickling me so I fall on his bed.

I giggle as Felix keeps tickling me on his bed. "Felix stoooopp! Oh my gosh okay okay you're the best boyfriend! You win!" He stops tickling me and smirks. "I am the best yeah? As the best I think I deserve a reward." He taps his lips and I playfully roll my eyes. "Fine but just a quick one, we're in the dorm and anyone could walk in here." I lean up and kiss him gently but he pulls me in for a deeper, more passionate kiss. "Hey Felix have you seem Mi...MINA?! What's going on here?!" Chris raises an eyebrow. "Oh uh we were just..." Felix sits up some adjusting our position. "Obviously mate we were kissing, that's what you do when you're dating." Chris blinks a few times. "Have you told Jisung? I'm sure he'd like to know about this." Jisung pops his head in hearing his name. "What's up? I heard my name." Chris points at me and Felix.

"Mina and Felix were kissing when I walked in." Jisung's mouth slacks a bit. "Oh...so you two are together? Man I was way off ...I thought it would be Minho." I purse my lips. "Uh speaking of him...you know I've never met him. He's never around, what's up with that??" Jisung scratches the back of his neck. "Uhh...I kinda make it so you don't meet him. I make him leave whenever you come over. Now that you're dating Felix I guess he can be around. Well congrats you two." Felix raises an eyebrow. "That's it? No yelling? I expected a different response." I nod. "Yeah...suspicious." Chris shakes his head. "For future reference, kiss and stuff at Mina's place. Innie doesn't need to see stuff like that. Promise?" Felix shrugs. "Can't make any promises mate."

End of Flashback

"Actually surprisingly well. Very shocked he took it so well but very happy. Now we freely go on dates." BamBam clutches his heart. "Young love, how sweet. Anyways so tonight's dinner is just Got7 right?" I nod as I chop up some vegetables. "Yeah, I always have family dinner with just you guys." He shrugs. "I think you should invite your boyfriend, Jackson won't say it but he likes you. If you show him your taken he'll back off." I stop chopping. "Jackson likes me? Yeah I should tell Felix, I don't want him getting jealous. He doesn't like Hyunjin hanging out with me because he used to like me."

"Hyunjin? Oh well yeahhhh tell him then. Jackson loves competition. You two would be cute but I like you and Felix...Minlix? Fena?" I playfully roll my eyes. "Bammie why are you like this? Also I'm making stuff that's not Asian inspired. I got stuff my mom send over finally so I'm so excited. I get to make my version of comfort food." He raises his eyebrows. "What's that? You have a multicultural background, I want to hear this." I shrug. "Well I think my siblings will all give you different answers but for me it's oxtails, brown stew chicken,curry chicken/goat, chicken pot pie, rice and peas, and pasta. I can freehand just about any pasta recipe."