4•

Mina

"Love come on, I didn't mean it like that. I love you, I do it's just I shouldn't have said that....I'm sorry!" I continue to walk down the hallway towards my office. I open the door and Felix follows me inside. "Felix I have an appointment in about 10 minutes with my next student." He sighs. "I know you must be upset if you're using my real name...ouch. Okay can we at least talk about this later? I don't like you mad at me." We hear a knock at the door and I see Yugyeom at the door. "Am I interrupting?" "No no come in. Felix was just leaving, uh I'll see how I feel later and I'll let you know Felix."

Felix

I sigh leaving her office. I know that I shouldn't have said what I did earlier it was out of place. I just wish I could go back in time and stop myself from being stupid. "Did you catch up to her?" Bang Chan asks on his laptop. "Well I caught her but she's obviously mad at me." He rolls his eyes. "Uh mate you basically called her fat. Mina is very sensitive about her appearance, Jisung told us that before she came here. You probably dug into an old wound, give her a few days."

I sigh and run my hand through my hair. "I don't have a few days, it's already killing me knowing she's mad at me. What if she breaks up with me and moves back to New York? She really liked it there, she could just leave and I'd never hear from her again!" He pauses what he's doing and looks at me. "Look mate, just let her calm down. I'm sure after you two talk it out everything will be fine." Why did I have to be so stupid??

Mina

"You've been reserved our entire lesson, what's up?" Yugyeom looks concerned and I feel like the floodgates are about to burst. "Do you think I'm fat?" He shakes his head and the concern on his face grows. "Mina of course I don't think that, did someone tell you that you were?" I wipe my eyes because I can already feel the tears flowing down my face. "Well...kinda, I might just be being sensitive but it really did hurt my feelings. I won't say who because I don't need you going after them." He nods and rubs my back.

"I hate seeing you cry...am I your last student today?" I nod trying not to cry any harder. "Okay then I'll take you home, have you eaten today?" I shake my head. "No...I only had water earlier." He flicks my forehead. "Yah! You know you should eat! You take better care of others than yourself. Come on, we'll get you something on the way to your house."

~

I lay in bed cuddling with Pluto trying not to keep crying. Yugyeom and BamBam tried to cheer me up earlier and it worked for awhile...until they left. I sigh for what feels like the millionth time when I hear a knock on my front door. I decide to ignore it but I hear my phone vibrate.

Channie🤗: Hey I'm at the door, I brought your favorite boba tea and other things...it's getting hard to stand here

I get up and carry Pluto as I go to answer the front door. I look through the peephole to see Chris at the door and I let him inside. "Thanks for letting me inside...have you been crying?" His face falls as he puts everything down on my table. "Yeah I was but don't worry about it. Thank you for bringing me boba tea, that's very sweet of you. Is that a panda?" I put Pluto down and I pick up the big stuffed panda. "Yeahhhh I know they're your favorite, I hope that you like it." I smile and nod. "I love it, thank you. Are you hungry? I can make you some pasta, my parents sent me a new food processor so I can make my own pesto."

"Only if you'll eat with me." I shrug. "I guess I'll get started then."

~

"Have you ever considered a career change? Like seriously, teaching idols English is commendable but ah Mina you should focus on your talents. I think you're really good at singing and cooking obviously. Would it hurt to want to make music?" I purse my lips. "The thing is I'm not sure how I'd handle it. I just was crying earlier because Felix said something about my weight jokingly. Imagine thousands of people commenting about it being serious? I've been bullied before and I don't think I'll be okay with it all."

"Okay I understand but you have all of our support. I think you'll do better if you focus on the positive things. You're a beautiful girl with a beautiful personality and very talented. Felix fell in love with you for some of those very reasons." I scoff and pick up Pluto who snuggles me getting comfortable in my lap. "Well it's hard staying mad at him, is he moping around the dorm?" Chris laughs and nods his head. "How'd you know? He's also distracting himself with baking you brownies. I hope they're not salty at all from all his tears." I can't help but join his contagious laughter.

"Feeling better now? I heard you laughing." I smile slightly. "Yeah I do feel better now ...thank you. Tell Felix I don't want salty brownies unless he's making salted caramel brownies."

~

Felix

I take the brownies out of the pan and I put them into Mina's special container. "I hope they're not salty, Mina said she doesn't want salty brownies unless they're salted caramel." I turn around to see Bang Chan sitting at the table. "When did you get here? How is she? Is she okay??" He chuckles softly and sits back into the chair. "Calm down mate, she's doing much better now. She really loved the panda...and the other gifts but word of advice, don't bring up her weight or eating habits again. You probably don't know this but her mom would always make a big deal about her weight and put her on various diets during her teenage years."

I feel really bad now and I hope that I didn't make her cry. "Did she tell you all that?" He shakes his head. "No uh BamBam told me, he tried cheering her up earlier as well." I sigh feeling worse than I did. "I'll go try to makeup with her."

~

"Felix? Do you know what time it is?" I smile when I see her wrapped in the robe I gave her. "I know it's about 2 in the morning but I had to see you! I'm so sorry about what I said earlier, it was thoughtless and rude of me. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings love, I really didn't. Can you forgive me? I don't want us to break up." I feel myself tearing up and she hugs me before kissing me softly. "I forgive you, I was going to come over in the morning but you beat me to it. I'm just a mess and I'm sorry that you have to put up with me. Thank you for the gifts that Chris brought by."

"How'd you know they were from me?" She scoffs playfully. "If you didn't want me to know them down write a card signed Lixie." I feel my cheeks heating up. "Oh that's right...well I'm glad you like it. Oh here are your brownies, I added extra love to them."
She giggles taking the container. "Ah not extra salt?" I groan knowing Bang Chan told her I was crying. "Oh noooo...will I ever live this down?" She giggles biting into a brownie. "Mmm probably not."