15•

2 months until the wedding and 1 month after the accident.

Felix

I get my care package for Mina ready since she can't do her comeback stage for her new single. "Is that for Mina?" Jisung asks with his hands in his pockets. "It is ...why?" I put the bow on top and turn to face him. His hair is kinda messy and he's wearing the same thing he wore yesterday. "How is she? She won't talk to me and I don't know what to do. I'm really sorry for the things I said, I wish I could take it all back. Kayla wasn't worth losing my sister so I let her go.Can you tell her that I miss her?"

I sigh picking up the care package. "Jisung you really messed up mate with her this time. She's thinking about not releasing the album at all and releasing another later after we get married. She's actually in a meeting with JYP right now with Chan 형 discussing it. If I were you I'd hurry to make it there."

Mina

I sigh as Chan has to wheel me into the meeting with JYP. "If my arm wasn't broken then I'd push myself you know?" He laughs softly and takes the seat beside me. "Oh even then I'd probably wheel you everywhere, just because." I pout slightly. "You're the sweetest Channie, I wish you were my brother." JYP comes in looking concerned. "Mina I'm sorry to hear about your accident. Of course we'll postpone your album release until you get better. Just focus on getting better and we'll worry about your comeback afterwards."

"Thank you, I really appreciate that. I'm really tired, is it okay if we cut this meeting short? I'm actually due to take my medication soon." JYP nods. "Oh sure, definitely! I won't keep you here—" "Please don't drop me from the album! Mina I'm sorry for what I said before and I know that she's not worth our relationship! You're my only sister please forgive me!!" Jisung burst in the room crying and I look at Chan. "What's he talking about? No one said anything about dropping him from the album...Jisung get yourself together please." JYP says.

I sigh holding the bridge of my nose in pain. "Channie can we go? I'm starting to get a major headache."

~

"Thanks Lixie! This is so cute, I love all of these plushies. Especially the panda." He showers me with plushies when I wake up from my nap. "Anything for you, I bet you're hungry." As if on cue my stomach growls. "Very actually, I could go for some Korean bbq right about now." He chuckles falling on the bed next to me. "You always are up for Korean bbq...I'm glad that I still have you here with me. I was really scared that I was going to lose you and I cried the whole time I was on the plane. I can only imagine how Jisung felt...he's your brother Mina."

"Why are you so good at guilt tripping? Ughhhh fine I'll talk to him but preferably after I eat. I have to eat before I take my meds." He smiles and pats my stomach adoringly. "Okay I'll feed my big baby and make sure you're alright."

~
Felix wheels me into the dorm and I hold my nose. "Oh god what is that smell?? Take me out oh goodness that's foul, did something die in here?!" Felix groans and leaves me at the entrance going to fetch Jisung. Changbin walks by and sits on the couch. "Hey Binnie, what's that rank smell?" He laughs and shakes his head. "That's Jisung, he really put in a good workout but he hasn't showered yet."

"Oh wow that's foul. I wish he wouldn't subject us to that. Speaking of the devil..." Felix returns with Jisung who is teary eyed. "Mina 누나, I'm really sorry ww the things that I said and I don't want to lose the relationship we have, I love having my sister around. Please forgive me!! I'll prove how sorry I am, just talk to me again." I look down at the kneeling Jisung and pat him on the head with my good arm. "Oh Jisung you don't have to cry over me, I forgive you for being stupid and I accept your apology. Now do us both a favor and take your butt and get in the shower! The whole dorm smells like sweat and musk!! Come on you know mom taught you better than that!"