Chapter 8

Anemone

Nothing could've prepared me for what was happening because I instead of screaming I was moaning at a sudden intrusion. I wasn't sure how this happened but in a split second of time I was pressed flushed against the mirror in his bathroom with his sharp teeth wedged deep between my neck and shoulder.

His eyes were dark red instead of black as he drank my blood at ease. His one hand held my head in place while his other hand locked any resistance from my hands. I could feel his hard chest through our thin layer of clothes and his crotch against my lower back.

The sensation that I felt was pure bliss and not even the slightest pain except for the prick I felt when his teeth sank in but pleasure had quickly overpowered it. I could feel myself growing hard as he pressed down on and me harder against the sink. I could feel his strong thighs rubbing on my butt cheeks. A moan of pleasure was quick to escape bringing me back to my senses.

I didn't want to be taken advantage of. I could face death but not rape even if it was from the man I was attracted to. I couldn't submit to him like this even though I was his prisoner a mere being at his disposal. I would still fight and struggle to save my dignity.

Tears were the first to leave my eyes as I struggled against his hold.
" Please stop." The whisper of a plea caught his attention as his red eyes flashed to it's original colour then to black again.

I pushed back in him but he didn't move an inch and tightened his hold on me.
" Stop !"

I heard my voice grew louder more confident as I thrashed my body and tried to wiggle out of his hold. I had almost forgotten about my ribs and back till I felt the sharp pain again. A cry of agony echoed the huge bathroom but finally caught his attention. His eyes grew dark, his hold loosened and he seemed to realize what he was doing.

He quickly drew his canines back and released his hold on me looking almost apologetic at what he had done. I sniffed lowly wiping away the tears as I felt my blood drip down collarbone. His eyes followed mine to the two snake like bites and with guilty eyes he leaned down and licked the area to seal the wound.

" I'll accept any punishment but please don't rape me." My words made him crunch his brows in confusion but when he finally understood what I meant his gaze turned even colder than how he normally was. His muscles went stiff and he backed away from me. His clenched jaw showed his anger and disappointment at my assumption and I felt slightly guilty at that.

My heart didn't agree with my mind that he would have done something to me against my will but anyone in my position anyone would've thought the same too. Being held down by a man bigger than you was always scary but it terrified me that I was all alone in his castle and no one would come to save me even if I screamed for the world to hear.

" I may be cruel but I wouldn't do anything to anyone without their consent." His parting words made me more guilty than ever. I shouldn't have assumed when I didn't know anything about him. Rumors were still rumors and I couldn't hold them against him without proof.

My reflection stared back at me accusingly with red eyes, tear streaked cheeks and flushed ears. My hair was stained with blood like my grey t-shirt was, so all in all I still look like a horrible mess.

                                  ****

It didn't take long for me to take a quick shower and get dressed in his white t-shirt which reached my knees. My briefs were still on me but I wasn't lucky enough to safe my blood stained pants. I was about to walk out from the safety of his room so I couldn't have any trace of blood on me knowing the Castle would be infested with Vampires.