Chapter 10

Anemone

I was left astonished at the man who stood before me. I knew I was being rude by gawking at him but I couldn't get me eyes of his angelic appearance. His slender body dressed in silky white robes accentuated his hourglass curves. He had a figure so alluring, a body so perfect it would make any man want to ravish him whole.

His skin was as pale as mine from not being exposed to the sun and there was not a sign of wrinkles or spot on his flawless skin. His hair was the lightest of blonde almost ash-like tousled yet looked so elegant on him. While his iridescent eyes glimmered from deep ocean blue to translucent white in beguilement.

A teasing smirk played on his luscious lips as his eyes studied me. His eyes ran along my risqué clothing while I fought against the blush that threatened to swallow me whole.
He was indeed the most beautiful man I had ever seen. A mirror image of me yet so different we could almost be family.

" Keep you hands to yourself Winter." Alaric seethed furiously at the hands that had reached out to touch me.

His hands froze midway but he showed no signs of retrieving it. With an evil glint in his eyes and a dangerous smirk on his lips his body moved at lightning speed to grab me. Before Alaric could react I was taken captive and held flushed against his cold body.

I could feel the cold seeping through our clothing engulfing me as it left me frozen. I shivered from the prolonged contact watching as Alaric made a move to wrench me from his hold.

" Not so fast, My King." His sultry voice held Alaric in place as his fingers danced about my face. A frozen sharp crystal like object appeared on his hands which he aimed at my heart.

My heart pounded against my throat as I felt the object threatening to pierce through me. His hands around my waist reached up my face running his fingers along my jaw then my lips. His hands were warmer unlike his freezing body as it ran down my exposed neck.

" I see you already had a taste of him." He chuckled teasingly at Alaric whose eyes were turning red from anger. His fists were clenched as he struggled to fight against patience.

Somehow I knew Alaric's strength and power was more compared to this man who held me but he was trying hard not to fight him while I was still held hostage. He could easily protect me but if he made even the slightest mistake while the object was pinned against me, I would be left at the mercy of fate.

" Don't test me Fae !" Alaric growled at my captor with glowing red eyes. His hard gaze seemed to have no effect as the hands that were on my neck slithered down my waist.

His fingers played with the hem of my shirt, a warning to expose me. I wanted to struggle but I was literally frozen as I felt something clamp me back against his chest.

" Don't be greedy My king. I just want to savour his blood like you did." His warm tongue ran down my neck making me shiver from the intrusion.
" I also want this !"

I didn't know when he had pulled up my shirt but I flinched and a whine escaped me when he grabbed my butt cheeks. Tears burned my vision when I felt his hands pulling the waistband of my briefs. His eyes grew hungry with lust as he peered down at me.

I could see his canines growing longer as he parted his lips in anticipation. He ran his tongue down his lower lips as he inhaled my scent. His face lowered to the crook of my neck and my eyes followed him as he pressed his nose against my skin.

This momentary distraction gave the perfect opportunity for Alaric to wrench me out of his hold and push me behind his back.
The speed at which he moved was scary because in the blink of an eye he had the Fae pressed up against the wall. The sharp object laid discarded on the floor while it's owner was pinned up by the neck.