13

"Sh-shut up" Donghyuck stammered, taking in a deep breath and being hit with that scent, bringing him right back to the start.

The scent of watermelon and cologne.

"Fucking make me" Mark growled, pushing Haechan back on to the bed with a challenging smirk as he gazed down at the younger, how pretty he looked with his hair splayed across the sheets, his golden skin shimmering in contrast to the ivory bedding "C'mon, Haechannie"

Haechan's dark eyes snapped up, his smoky bronze eye-shadow giving the impression that his eyes were smoldering before he leapt up, flipping Mark on to his back and taking a seat on the elders toned abdomen.

"You asked for this" the younger purred before smashing his lips against Mark's, his plush ass pressing against the elders abs, making the black haired boy groan shamelessly and grip Haechan's hips hard enough to bruise. The smaller smiled, relishing the ache of Mark's fingers digging in to his flesh and pressing his lips down harder, letting his tongue dart out and into Mark's mouth.

Mark moaned, his hand travelling down to grab Haechan's ass as his tongue licked against the younger's, his thoughts becoming more and more clouded with each movement of Haechan's rosebud lips.

"Fuck, Haechannie" the elder groaned, a visible mess as Haechan pulled away, smirking down as he sat on top of him, like an emperor sat on a throne. The younger was breathing hard, his chest heaving and his lips swollen and shiny as they curled into a smug grin "How you like that?"

The pair froze as they heard the front door open, eyes widening in fear before Haechan sprang off of Mark and slid under the covers of the bed, pulling the duvet over his head. Mark quickly got up and raced over to his wardrobe, pulling out a random clothing item.

There was a knock at the door, a funny little tap against the wood and Mark's suspicions were confirmed.

Jeno was home.

Mark opened the door, his finger against his lips, signalling at the younger to be as quiet as possible.

"Hey, bro" Jeno smiled weakly, yawning "You still up?"

"Yeah, bro" the elder replied "Mr.Sunshine has been asleep this whole time. Where are Jaemin and Renjun, did you tell them where Haechan is?"

"Yeah..." Jeno winced "I dropped them off at Renjun's place. Jaemin is not happy"

"Oh well" Mark smirked "I have Haechan, boohoo"

"Shut up, Mark" Jeno grimaced "You're embarrassing when you're in love"

There was a small squeak from under the covers of Mark's bed.

"Hehe..anyways, Jeno I'm really tired, I'm going to sleep now. You should go too, okay goodnight bye" Mark quickly shoved Jeno out of the door, closing it behind him "Yikes.."

The black haired boy crawled under the covers, cuddling close to Haechan who punched him in the gut.

"Ow...what the fuck?" Mark groaned in pain.

Haechan smiled sweetly, batting his eyelashes before scooting closer to the taller, leaning his head on Mark's chest and slinging his leg over Mark's hip.

"Mark~" the younger whispered seductively in to the elders ear as he turned off the lights.

"Yes, princess" Mark grinned as he kissed Haechan's forehead.

"You've got my lipstick all over your face"