25

Jaemin was in his room, getting ready to leave and get Renjun from his class.

Since what had happened at Jaemin's birthday, the blue haired male was reluctant to let Renjun travel to and from class alone, go out alone or go home by himself. Not that Renjun minded, in fact the Chinese male was pleased and eager to comply as he wasn't fully confident in being on his own yet any more than Jaemin was.

Jeno and Jaemin talked almost everyday as friends. Jeno had taken Renjun out on a few dates but they were still yet to go on a date as a trio. Jaemin didn't mind, he knew Renjun needed Jeno more than he did right now and was glad they were all taking things slow.

After all, wise men say only fools rush in.

Jaemin was just slipping on his black padded coat when a knock sounded on the front door. One proper knock then a funny little tap against the wood.

Jeno?

The blue haired male tried to steady his racing heart, as he tongue darted out over his lips, wetting them slightly. Renjun would tell him off if he saw him licking his lips like that but Jaemin couldn't help the nervous habit. Probably why his lips were so chapped as of late.

"Hi Nana" Jeno eye smiled when Jaemin opened the door.

"Hey Nono" the younger's eyes raked over Jeno's black jeans and signature red jacket "You wanna come in?"

"Actually I was thinking if maybe you wanted to go get Renjun from class" Jeno smiled softly, taking one of his hands out of his pockets to hold Jaemin's "The two of us. We hardly ever spend any time together."

"Oh" Jaemin grinned and held Jeno's hand back as his heart swelled "We can do that, baby"

"Baby?" Jeno chuckled as he and Jaemin began to walk down the street.

"Baby" the younger nodded "You like it?"

"I like it"

"Me too, baby"

"Mark, will you shut the fuck up and pass me my phone?" Haechan groaned as he made himself more comfortable on the elder males couch "Your singing was kinda cute at first but now it's just infuriating like seriously be quiet"

"Fuck you, Haechan" Mark spat as he aggressively threw the phone at the younger male "Dumb hoe"

"Your dumb hoe" Haechan winked as he caught the phone and settled his legs on Mark's lap.

"Whatever" the elder grumbled but gave Haechan's legs a pat.

Two minutes later, Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun burst through the door all laughing and pink cheeked and in love.

"Hey bitches" Jaemin grinned as he flopped down opposite to Mark and Haechan, Jeno and Renjun flopping down too either side of the blue haired male.

"Hi Jaem" Haechan beamed before smirking "Charlie's angels look a lil different here"

Jeno scoffed, Jaemin smiled even wider and Renjun threw a cushion at Haechan's face.

"Anyways, how are you Renjun?" Mark asked "Feeling any better since the party?"

"A little bit" Renjun sighed as he tucked his feet up under him "I still get spooked whenever someone walks up behind me"

"Don't worry, Renjunnie" Jeno gently stroked the smooth skin of Renjun's nape "Baby steps, we'll get there eventually"

"Jeno's right, Bunny" Jaemin put slipped his hand into Renjun's smaller one "No rush"

"Okay that's cute and all but who actually was that dude?" Haechan asked as he played with Mark's fingers "Is he a student here? If he is, Renjun could see him at any time on campus!"

Renjun shuddered and whimpered causing Jeno and Jaemin to immediately jump to the rescue, soothing him and gently whispering to him.

"He's not a student" Mark spoke quietly "It's okay Renjun, you won't see him on campus"

"How do you know, Mark?" Haechan asked with a quizzical expression as he turned to the eldest male "You can't guarantee that"

"I do know though, Haechan" Mark looked up, his gaze meeting Haechan's "His name is Lee Taeyong and remember the brother I told you about? That's him"