21

"Shh, Haechannie!" a voice giggled, disturbing Jaemin's sleep.

"You hush, you're the noisy one!" another familiar voice hissed.

"Shh, Shh!"

"You shh! Oh, shit he's waking up"

"Hush, get ready! Get ready!"

"Renjun? Haechan?" Jaemin groaned as he half opened his eyes, lifting his hand to shield them "What the-"

"HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, JAEMIN!~" the pair screeched before bursting out laughing.

Jaemin half laughed, half groaned before sitting up, displaying his bare torso as he rubbed his eyes.

"Here~" Haechan's handed over a plate with a limp jam sandwich on it. There was even a candle sticking out of it.

"Jaemin, smile!" Haechan ordered over the loud music and people that night at Jaemin's birthday party as he took a photograph of the birthday boy with Renjun.

All three were dressed to impress, even Renjun was being adventurous with a sheer, glittery top and glittery eye shadow. Haechan wore a red cropped silk shirt with smoky eye shadow and tight, black shorts.

Jaemin was wearing a black Adidas tracksuit with the new Nike trainers that Renjun bought for his birthday, and a new gold chain that Haechan had bought for him. He had thrown off his white t-shirt a couple of hours ago, feeling too hot with all the people and all the dancing.

"Swap, Hyuckie!" Renjun yelled and he switched places so he could take Haechan's photo with Jaemin.

"This is boring" Jeno groaned as he ripped the wrapper of his 8th kitkat and threw it on Mark's head "Isn't there anything else to do?"

"Shut up, Jeno" Mark snapped and slapped the wrapper off before retreating back under his covers.

"Why are you salty?" Jeno grumbled as he chewed the chocolate, he didn't even break it in half. That's how hurt and bored he was.

There was no reply.

"You've been like this for days now" Jeno continued, swallowing before unwrapping another kitkat "So salty and bitter. It's almost like you're going through a break up"

"Ughh, just get out, Jeno!" Mark yelled "Can't you see that I want to be alone? Go hang out with Renjun or something?"

"Nope" Jeno shook his head and sighed "Renjun is at Jaemin's birthday party"

There was a short silence before Mark leapt out of bed, dragging off his shirt and pulling on a pair of jeans.

"What the fuck are you doing now?" Jeno asked as he watched Mark with a bored, skeptical expression.

"Go get dressed, Jeno. We have a party to gatecrash"