Chapter 1

[WARNING:: OKAY SO I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13 SO YES ITS NOT THE BEST STORY EVER, IF YOU DONT LIKE MY STORY JUST KINDLY LEAVE]

**THIS FANFIC WILL BE EDITED CONSTANTLY I ALWAYS FIND MISTAKES WHEN I CHECK OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN**

Please vote & comment, it's helps my story to grow. Also, please do not steal/copy my work. :)

I hope you enjoy "Dare 2.0" :)

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter 1.
•••
My story began in 2007 when my sister and I joined YouTube to share our love for singing. Our audience on YouTube was small in the beginning but grew and grew as the years went by. Now it's 2015, and we are both 22 making music still with a burning passion.

We've done so many things in the past seven years it's beyond crazy. From attending award shows to meeting some of our favorite artists. Here's my sister and I's journey to the top.
~
*back to 2013*

"Thank you, Los Angeles!! You've been such a great crowd tonight!" I screamed into the microphone. My sister and I exited off the stage and headed back to change for the meet and greet. After the meet and greet we drove back to the hotel and laid around the room the rest of the night.

The next day we packed up to leave L.A. and head back home to Florida. "Liz do you have everything? We're not forgetting anything right?" I asked her, she nodded in response while she quickly eats her breakfast that the hotel offered.

Soon I was speeding to the airport knowing all the stuff I had to take care of before we were off our feet in the sky. Liz headed to security with our stuff while I turned in the rental car. LAX was always such a busy place with people going left and right, I almost took the wrong flight once.

Meeting my sister in the waiting area we waited 30 minutes to board our plane, playing around on my phone and chipping my black nail polish off it was finally time to board the plane. "Megan, our seats are up there." Liz told me, putting our bags above us and sitting down. The plane was getting ready to take off going down the runway it was soon up in the air. A 4 hour flight, time for a nap.

•••

Someone started shaking my shoulder I woke up to Liz telling me we've landed. I get up and head out of the plane with Liz. My phone started buzzing in my pocket I took it out and answered the person calling. "Hey Jordan, we just landed. Are you in the parking lot?" After the phone call Liz and I headed toward the parking lot where we found Jordan and her snazzy new car.

All our bags were put into her car we drove back to our apartment. "How was the flight?" Jordan asked. Liz answering, "It was alright except that Megan slept through the whole flight leaving me to entertain myself. She knows well I hate sleeping on planes." I laughed at her response and mumbled a sorry to her. "Aw poor you." Jordan replied to her with smile. Jordan started pulling in to our apartment parking lot, helping us bring our stuff back up.

I gave her a hug, "thanks for picking us up." Then she left. I headed back upstairs to unpack my bag(s) and get somewhat comfy again in my home.

•••

This is "Dare" rewritten, and it will be set back in 2013 when the twins were 20 not 22. :)

Tell me what you think.

-Lins