Everybody loves Jehan...

It doesn't matter who you ask. Friends or complete strangers. Everyone loves Jean Prouvaire. They love him for different reasons. His kind and caring nature. His smile that can make anyone happy. Just Jehan as a person.

If you had to ask his friends what they loved the most about the poet, they'd all have their own answers. There are so many amazing things.

Ask Enjolras, he would say it's Jehan's amazing ability with words. Able to take them from thin air and weave them into beautiful things.

For Combeferre it's is Jehan's way of always listening. No matter how long you talk, he will listen.

Courfeyrac loves everything about Jehan. Why wouldn't he? He has the most amazing person on the planet (that being Jehan) as his boyfriend.

Why Grantaire loves Jehan? The painting partner he has. Or the way Jehan understands his crush on Enjolras. Well, crush turned dating. (Jehan is to thank)

Jehan is really the matchmaker of all his friends. Everyone else was in a relationship before him. Partly because he was to focused on them and mostly because of the excessive amounts of dates Courfeyrac went on.

There is one thing that anyone loves most about Jehan. Shout it out in a room full of his friends. One answer will come back. His friendship bracelets. Jehan's friendship bracelets are legendary within the Amis. Even Enjolras likes his.

Jehan owns three of his own creations. The classic red, white and blue, that he made for all the Amis after a successful rally and to hide participation in said revolution. Then there's the Irish green, white and gold one. Courfeyrac asked him to make this after coming down with the flu and believing Joly, who said he was going to die. (He didn't).

The final one was a leftover from an LGBT rally. Jehan had made different ones for every orientation. He kept a pansexual one back for himself and doesn't take it off. It's who he is, he's proud.

And that's why everyone loves Jehan.

A/n: (again) I do own all of these bracelets. I made them. (It was fun) Not for those reasons tho. I have Irish family, I like the idea of hiding participation in revolution and I am pansexual. Those are my reasons. (Bracelets below)

 (Bracelets below)