S H I P S - Maknae Line

A/N: this is by age btw :))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ship: Jungkook and Y/N
Shipname: JunMi, MiKook
Ship title: the Maknae couple, the centers, the duos
Relationship: Brother, Best Friends.
Nickname of Y/N: Princess, jagi, baby, baby girl, maknae, eomma

Ah, the babies of BTS. The two youngest. They are literally the cutest.

• One of the most famous ships. They get along so easily considering their age.

• They have the same outfit taste.

• They're both an all-rounder, giving them the titles of Diamond and Golden Maknae.

• Often found having duets and doing covers while on V-live.

• They are roommates most of the time, especially on tour.

• But their dorm rooms are next to each other. Y/N's dorm room is next to Jimin's, Tae's, and Kookie's shared room.
• Kookie is very much overprotective of Y/N. He gets jealous when she talks with other idols.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Ship: Taehyung and Y/N

Shipname: VMi, TaeMi
Ship title: The Duality couple
Relationship: brother, best friends
Y/N's Nicknames: baby, sweetcheeks, babygirl, Mi

Shipname: VMi, TaeMiShip title: The Duality couple Relationship: brother, best friendsY/N's Nicknames: baby, sweetcheeks, babygirl, Mi

Ah, the duality couple.

• These two are undeniably the duality royalties. 

• the two calmest members of the group. They are usually seen on camera with poker face.

• Tae and Y/N both have sweet tooth.

• Well known for their cute smiles. Y/N sometimes imitates V's famous box smile which he finds hilarious.

• These two are always caught watching series together.

• Sometimes doing Vlives just cracking jokes and spending time with ARMYs. 

• They usually shop together and buy expensive things they both won't use.

• They're also Gucci babies. 

• they both have 4D Personality

• Taehyung loves to spoil the maknae.

• the over-spenders of the group.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Ship: Jimin and Y/N

Shipname: JiMi
Ship title: The Mochis, The Shorties, The Sexy
Relationship: brother, best friends
Y/N's nickname: mochi, baby, eomma, dorky, little one

Shipname: JiMiShip title: The Mochis, The Shorties, The SexyRelationship: brother, best friends Y/N's nickname: mochi, baby, eomma, dorky, little one

The famous shorties! The ship is pretty much self-explanatory. 

• They're the smallest among the group and are always being teased about it. But everyone seems to love these shorties. 

• these two love cuddles. 

• They often call each other 'Mochi' and they both have chubby cheeks that everyone adores.

• when it comes to doing contemporary dances, these two are always the representatives.

• these two also love to do aegyos, especially in fan meets.

• Y/N's always the one who talks to him, especially when he is feeling down, or gloomy. She knows how to talk to the sensitive mochi, and cheer him up.

• they are the members who always donate in ways they can to charities and foundations.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/N AND THE WHOLE MAKNAE LINE

• Y/N is pretty much the mother of the Maknae Line, she takes care of them as if they are her children.
• they are overprotective of one another, especially with Y/N.
• maknae line is scared of Y/N.
• these four love to bond together.
• the maknae line babies Y/N all the time even if it's against her will.