V - L I V E

A/N: hellooo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was already awake early in the morning and since she has nothing to do, she decided to clean her room. She changed her bedsheets, she reorganized her vanity table, her closet, and her laundry and her art section. It took her two hours to fully finish it.

She decided to go do a surprise V-Live and interact with the fans. Since she has nothing to do anymore, it's best to spend the time with the people she loves. ARMYs. She sets up the camera and waits for about 2 minutes before talking.

"ANNYEONG ARMY!!" She waved cheerily at the camera. "Oh, no one's here yet. Owp, no I'm not alone. HI GUYS!!" She greeted again. "I'm back with the solo V-Live. I must say I miss doing some of these." She smiled. Comments started pouring and the number of viewers rises.

@armyph_: AAAAA WE MISS UR SOLO VLIVES!!
@eonniejamms: HOW ARE YOU!!!
@mimi_eommoni: EJDJDJS IS THAT YOUR ROOM?
@bangtan_sonyeondan: where are the boys?
@bangtan_y/n: SO BEAUTIFUL Y/N

"I have nothing else to do as of right now. So, go ask questions and I'll answer for you!" She said. "Okay, so the first question : 'how does it feel being the only girl?' Hmm, I'd say it would be weird but fun. There are things they won't understand being a woman. But nonetheless, you know you guys are a family in this household." She answered. "Oh! And also, I feel like being the only girl in the group, I need to be more like a mother than a maknae, really." She sighed.

She then scrolled through the comments. She saw most people are looking for the boys, but some are saying to stop looking for them because this is her solo live. "It's fine if you look for the boys as well. They are probably doing their own things, but we can check them out." She said. She was about to stand up when someone knocked on her door.

She looked at the door "ooh, someone's knocking I wonder who" she wondered, looking at the door. She went to open the door and saw it was Jimin who knocked. "YAH! Jimin-hyung decided to intrude our V-LIVE! Everyone say hi!" She said. The comments section went crazy seeing Jimin and all of them yelling for the Mochi couple.

"Okay, since Chimmy is here, go ask more questions!" She said through the camera and place it back on the tripod. "Okay this one! Who is cuter? Y/N-ssi or Jimin-ssi?" She read the question out loud so that both of them can answer. She pretends to think hard even doing the action. "I think it would be..." she made a long pause while Jimin was just looking at her smiling.

"You" she heard Jimin say. "Y-yeah, of course, m-me" she is shocked with the answer Jimin gave but pretends she isn't blushing inside. "OKAY NEXT!" She suddenly yelled which made Jimin laugh. "Who has more maternal instinct? Obviously Jinnie-hyung has it." Y/N read and answer out loud.

Jimin has other thoughts "actually I think you. Sometimes Jin-hyung becomes a child. And also the fact you are the only one who can keep us all calm and actually control us like a mother." He said. Y/N just looked at him. "...okay..." she uttered. Jimin giggled at the expression Y/N gave.

"HEY! I HEARD THAT!" They heard Jin yell from the distance. They both laughed. "I KNOW HYUNG!" She yelled. "we don't call you, eomma for nothing. Eomma" he teased her. She just blushed. "What is one place, you'd like to visit again soon?" Jimin read out loud. "I want to go to Greece hopefully soon. I want the beautiful beaches there and all the white buildings, and also the people" she smiled.

"I have a lot of places to go to, one of them is the Philippines" Jimin pointed at her, she nodded. "What, what do you love about the Philippines?" She asked him. "The delicacies there, the beaches, the weather. You know, Philippines is hot just as how cold Korea is. Also, the people. They are just so warm and welcoming" he explained.

"And because you look tall when you're there?" She teased earning a glare from him. "Just kidding, just kidding. I highly agree, and I love mangoes! Especially dried mangoes! I'll tour you and the boys there, if we go back there." She said. "It's a good thing Y/N grew up there. We had a little preview of what Philippines is like" he smiled.

"Really? What?" She asked. "Beautiful, welcoming, optimistic." He paused, "and definitely hot" he quickly added. Y/N's eyes widened and playfully hits Jimin. "Yah! Don't be aggressive. It's the truth!" Jimin blocks himself from Y/N's smacks.

They once again look at the comments and saw that everyone is shipping them. Hard.
@jiMinandY/N: EJDJDDJEN I SHIP!!
@JiMi: Aren't they the cutest
@Y/NisJiminsJams: AW MOCHIS
@ArmY_Jimins95: LOOK AT THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER
@mimi_chimmy: THESE TWO UGH CAN'T HANDLE THE MOCHIES
@btssnatchedmywig: UGH SERIOUSLY THEM SERVING LOOKS WITHOUT KNOWING.

They continue the V-live. Even doing some dares, having duets together. Even played Truth or Dare with the fans, do some aegyos. For sure ARMYs captured a lot of screenshots from this VLive and they will be trending again. They truly enjoy the company of one another and the ARMY. They didn't seem to notice but they took almost 2 1/2 hours in V-live chitchatting with the fans.

"Alright! Dinner is ready!" They heard Jin yell downstairs. They both looked at each other before "welp, that's our cue, guys! Thank you for staying with us! For almost 3 hours!!! We love you! Stay healthy and keep safe! Love you all!" She made her outro. "BYE ARMY-YAH!!  I LOVE YOU!" Jimin blew a kiss towards the camera before waving.

@jiminie_chimmy: I WAS LATE FOR ONE HOUR AHDHDNE HYE!!!
@_Mimi_: BYE
@JiMi: BYE MIMI AND JIMIN!!!! Take care!!!!
@JinMi: ENJOY YOUR DINNER ;)!!!
@army_btssss: BYE GUYS SEND OUR REGARDS TO OTHERS!! We love you too!

Y/N then shut off the camera and ended the V-live. "Well that was fun" Jimin said while helping Y/N. "Yeah.." Y/N said as she fixes her stuff. She grabbed her phone afterward. "Let's go? Eomma Jin will be mad at us for being late again" she joked and they went downstairs.

During their dinner, the V-Live the Mochi couple held was their subject. They keep on teasing these two on how they agree with the fans that these two are called shorties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: OKAY HELLO SHORT ONE!!!!