I S A C

A/N: I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS EJDJDJDEJD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the favorite time of the year of all the athletic idols or so we say the Idols Stars Athletic Championships wherein idols from different groups and entertainments compete with one another in a specific sport.

In each game, groups or entertainments must have their representative who will play and compete with other idols. The winners will receive medals or trophies depending on the place they are standing.

ISAC is the most anticipated event of everyone, especially the fans as they get to see their idols be competitive while having fun. The place where Y/N and Jungkook got to prove their titles, Diamond and Golden Maknae. Now, this is a big challenge for Y/N being the only girl in a boy group. She must then join every game or sport for female, which includes archery, track and field, and long jump and other sports.

There are other sports that some have requested for her to join like swimming, gymnastics, table tennis, and curling but sadly, the boys didn't want her to join too many sports cause it will exhaust her too much. The fans were saddened by this but at the same time was happy that she got seven drop-dead gorgeous men caring for her.

All the groups or idols participating were being introduced by the host. "And now, for our last contestants! Please give it up for Bangtan Sonyeondan!" The MC yelled. The whole stadium then roared once they saw their 8 idols walking across the stadium on the way to their places.

The 7 crackheads playfully walk, wave, and smile at everyone in the audience and bow when they pass by some idols, they even pretended as Y/N's bodyguard which made her laugh so bad. They were then at their place next to TWICE. Y/N being the social butterfly she is, she greeted her friends. "YAH YOU GUYS!" She called the TWICE members and they all went for a group hug. The fans in their area screamed when they saw the interaction.

"You ready?" She asked them and she received a number of 'yes's from the members. "I cannot wait! Did you join the gymnastics and ballet competition?" Mina asked. "Aw Mina-unnie, I didn't. But I cannot wait for your performance! I'll be cheering for you!" She said. They all once again go for a group hug. "Good luck!" They waved.

She then went back to her group. "Here jagi, have some water. Don't sweat too much okay" Jimin gave her a bottle of water. She nodded. The fans screamed at this JiMi moment. She then went towards the fans up until where the glass that serves as a divider for them. She tried to converse with them before the competition starts.

"Hello everyone! How are you doing?" She asked them. "We're good!" She smiled when they respond. "Have fun okay! Enjoy this day! We'll be doing good! I promise!" She exclaimed. The fans cheered, she smiled. "Haja!" Then she bid goodbye. "Yah yeobo! Let me dab the towel on you" Yoongi said which she gladly agreed. A matter of "aww"'s and screams was heard after seeing Yoongi being soft towards the Diamond Maknae.

She tied her up which made her look hot. ARMYs always mention that whenever she ties her hair up, she suddenly has a different aura around her. "Calling all the female idols for the archery competition!" A staff called out. That's her cue.

"Again. All Female idols for the Archery Competition please follow me." Then the staff walked. "Well, wish me luck. That's my cue" she said. The boys suddenly stood up giving her encouragements, Jimin was massaging her shoulders, Yoongi was once again dabbing her face, Jungkook was tying her hair 'nicer', Jin and Namjoon being the parents they are giving advice to their maknae. Hobi holding her hand and squeezing it.