S C A R Y

A/N: hello! How'd you like the previous chapter?
Sorry if there were triggering words hehe. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group held another fan meeting somewhere around Korea, this time with a larger group of people. They are as usual excited for the fan-meet as they get to interact with every single fan that came to see them.

The fans all cheered as the group members are introduced one by one

The fans all cheered as the group members are introduced one by one. Once she was called she went to the center of the stage and did some aegyos. Everyone screamed. She laughed then went to her seat.

Position: Jin - Taehyung - Y/N - Jimin - Jungkook - Yoongi - Namjoon - Hobi

Each of the fans brought their banners representing their ships and biases together with their army bombs. Everyone was singing along and dancing to the songs that were being played.

She decided to talk before starting the fanmeet "ARMY!!" She called. Everyone cheered and waved their lightsticks as a response to her. "How are you all?" She heard majority say "we're good" she also heard some "i can die now, i finally saw you and the boys!" She laughed at the statement.

"Hope you all will have a great time, because we surely will! ENJOY THE TIME HERE WITH US EVERYONE! I purple you!" She ended everyone cheered. They started the fanmeet right after. She received a ton of gifts from ARMYs, varying from a simple bracelet, to some foods and some plushies and headdresses.

•••

She has a fan infront of her when she overheard the fan talking to Taehyung. She must say, she did not like what she heard. "Yah, just sign this." The girl rudely rolled her eyes. Y/N was talking to the fan infront if her and smiling but glanced to Taehyung and the girl.

Taehyung then pursed his lips, shocked with the attitude of the girl but still smiled. "Sure" he faked a smile. "Thank you for coming dear, I hope to see you soon" Y/N smiled at the girl infront of her that moved to Jimin.

The fangirl who was infront Taehyung then moved towards her, the fan smiled brightly. "Yah! Shin Y/N! I'm a fan" she said. Y/N just smiled at the girl. "How are you doing?" She asked as she sign her album. "I'm good! I'm good. Can I have a hug?" The girl asked. She smiled and stood up.

She hugged the girl and told her "Make sure you give love to the boys equally too. Okay? They deserve it. BTS is nothing without one of them." She then smiled at the girl, who is now ashamed of what she did to Taehyung. He heard what Y/N told the fan. She then sat back down on her chair, and looked for Taehyung's hand.