D O N E ( 1 )

hello everyone

i've been re-editing the previous chapters

thank u to all who noticed a few mistakes in the book and telling me! im sorry for this matter!

but yeah, enjoy!

this is a compilation of moments y/n was so done. might make a few of these too!

hope u all like it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why am I in BTS?"

The always and forever titles of videos made by ARMYs showing Y/N being so done with BTS of them being the crackheads that they are. She can be seen in interviews looking at the boys weirdly or losing her chills because of the boys' puns and banters. These are some of the moments of Y/N being so done with BTS.

1. "That's not what I think it is, right?"

The boys are currently in a broadcast, answering questions from ARMY that are currently printed out in a paper. "So if you aren't in BTS or an Idol what do you think you'll be or your work be?" Jimin read out loud. "Ooh, good one!" She said, crossing her legs, sitting in between Jimin and Jungkook.

"I think, I would become a Sexy Porn Star" V answered, the members froze for a second then suddenly laughed hysterically. Namjoon went to correct his answer "Wait you want to be a what again?" He asked. V looked at him and answered "sexy porn star" the boys looked at him crazily, he stated it as if it's the most obvious thing.

"That's not what I think it is, right?" Y/N spoke blankly looking at something. "Repeat the question again please." Namjoon said after teasing Tae to pronounce the right words. "V-ssi, what would you do if you weren't a BTS Member?" Jin reads the question. "Woodwind Instruments" he answered, the boys laughed again. Y/N chuckled, "you, my boy, needs to make your pronunciation clear next time." She joked making the boys laugh and Tae to blush.

2. "Why on earth, what was that?"

The group are currently preparing for a photoshoot, as a camera crew records them preparing. "Yah, Y/N-ah, massage me, hurry!" Jin called her. "Hyung, I'm not done here! Go ask Taetae or Jimin-hyung!" She replied. Soon, J-Hope approached the eldest. "Seriously, he is sometimes like a granddad" Y/N joked, looking at the camera then chuckled.

"Let me massage you" Hobi spoke and started massaging Jin, out of nowhere he made a sound from the refreshment he felt in Hobi's massages. "Uh, that is good." He moaned out, Hobi suddenly laughed and stopped massaging.

The people in the room was shocked. Hari that was helping Y/N looked at the two males. Y/N stopped what she is doing, and widened her eyes.

"Why on earth, what was that?" She exclaimed, shock evident in her voice. This time Hobi was rolling on the floor. "Yah! Continue!" Jin just said, ignoring how he caught people off guard with his moan. "Oh my god, pretend you did not hear that." She talked to the camera, while shaking her head and continues what she was doing.

3. "Is this your first time seeing yourselves in front of a camera?"

They entered a supermarket, Y/N stepped in first, grabbing a pushcart for the group when she noticed the boys aren't behind her. She stopped and looked behind her, and saw them still in the entrance. "What are these boys doing this time?" She laughed then looked at the camera. She went towards the group to fetch the boys.

"Okay, let's pose in 1, 2, 3" she heard Jimin made a countdown in a distance. "Yah, what are you doing? You aren't behin-" she stopped when she saw them all squeezed up in the mat near the entrance, blocking the people who are about to enter. She raised her eyebrows and eyed them up and down. She then looked behind the group and saw that there's a line of people waiting to come inside.

She shook her head, the camera crew was around them. "Yah, hurry up! You're starting a line!" She exclaimed. Taehyung then called her out. "Yah, come join us, Mimi!" He called her, she was about to protest but she was pulled. She then smiled at the camera and right after the shot, she went behind the boys and pushed them forward.

"Okay, move along. People still want to enter the shop." She said pushing them. "Seriously, is this your first time seeing yourselves in front of a camera" she laughed at them and went to push the cart she grabbed before.

The boys hot in her tails, she shook her head then smiled at the camera, walking past it.

4. "Why are you suddenly hugging me?"

They are in another group live, just casually talking to ARMYs. She was beside Jungkook and Suga. "So Y/N, so do you have any celebrity crushes today?" Namjoon asked Y/N looking at her, after asking the boys.

She shrugs "well, I kinda never got over One Direction" she spoke. "Who do you like most in One Direction?" Namjoon asked her again. "I like them all, but I got a soft heart for my leprechaun" she smiled cheekily at the camera, using the nickname the Directioners had for Niall Horan. "Niall Horan." She cleared after the boys gave her some looks.

"Well that Irish man has a cute accent when he sings. I guess, that's how he got my Directioner heart, but I love them all, dearly." She explained, suddenly Jungkook went hugging her cutely.

She rubs Jungkook's arms, she glanced at the tablet placed on their table, she saw how the fans are going crazy over the skin ship. She internally chuckled. "Why are you suddenly hugging me?" She laughed at Jungkook who is clinging to her.

"Eomma, I love you" Jungkook said, she looked at him then to the camera "okay." The fans are going crazy over MiKook, the boys laughed at the pouting Jungkook.

She looked at him and also laughed, ruffling the boys hair. "Nado, Jungkook. I love you too." She said, smiling at the boy. They then proceeded with the QandA with the fans.

5. "And that everyone is how SoPe social dance"

She was seating in a chair beside RM and Taehyung. She was actually busy fixing the sleeve of her blouse when suddenly she heard the boys cheering for two specific members. "Woah" "yah" "alright!" She looked up and instantly, she laughed. In front of her is SoPe trying to do a social dance with Hobi in a blindfold, obviously failing miserably.

They even did a turn and fall step, Y/N clapped her hands, laughing at them. "Go get it SoPe!" She was laughing so hard, she had to hold onto RM to keep her from falling to her chair. "Oh my god. Oh my goodness." She breathed when the two finally stopped. But not after a minute they went back to dancing.

She was laughing hysterically that caused the boys to laugh at her instead of the two. "I can't breath!" She laughed harder. Soon enough, SoPe has finished their dancing, and Y/N has to roll up her sleeves again. "Okay" she coughed. "And that everyone is how SoPe social dance" she quickly became serious when she said that but not after a second her lips are twitching and formed a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope u guys liked this and still enjoying the story !!

thank you for your support for this book 🥺 really. thank u so much.

thank you as well for informing me of some of the mistakes in the book.

see you guys on the next update! 💋

shameless plug!
ig: @_m1kr0kosm0os
@_namchoon_