B U L L E T P R O O F

notice: cringe-y chapter ahead!

hello! how is everyone doing?

hope you all are doing fine! enjoy reading 💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N has always said that ever since she joined Bangtan, she literally represents the whole ARMY. She is the representative of ARMY. She always gushed about how she and ARMYs are one. In every concert, fanmeets, get togethers, and award shows, Y/N always say that she is the president of ARMY, she talks for ARMYs, she represents ARMYs in every concert.

She wanted ARMY to know and feel that they are the 8th Member of BTS, like she is their soul. Whenever there are concerts they can imagine themselves as the 8th Member whether they attended or not, and her portraying them.

She knows that originally the main lineup of BTS are boys, and adding her changed it all, and has affected even their concepts. The boys fully agreed with her loving statements.

She, herself, has confessed that she is a big of the boys, making the ARMY notice she is really like them. Upon knowing and hearing what Y/N said, ARMYs loved her, and agreed with her. It's her and millions of ARMYs around the world that comes together that shows all out support for the boys, but ARMYs exert an extra effort to show support for their beloved maknae aswell.

Y/N even answered if she isn't in Bangtan, she would still be a part of them as they can see her in one of the beautiful faces of ARMY, cheering and stanning them. There's no such thing as 9th Member of BTS, because ARMY was and will always be the 8th Member of BTS with her.

From this, the boys suggested to write a song for them, excluding Y/N. That is how 'We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal' was created. Y/N had no idea when the boys, most specifically the rapline, were writing the masterpiece. The boys said this will serve as a gift to be given to them.

The boys can't thank enough these wonderful people that gave them inspirations, that serves as their motivation, strength and source of happiness. One way they could express it is actually through the song. Of course the song was sung by the 7 boys as it's considered as a 'surprise' track for Y/N and ARMY.

They soon arranged a media conference talking about their latest album Map Of The Soul: 7. Sadly, no fans are allowed to enter considering the pandemic situation at the moment. The management wanted to make sure the safety of both the idols and the fans, but they sure are live at the moment for the release.

The boys kept quiet about the song and continue to gush about other tracks. They all answered some questions asked by fans online. "Ooh, what are your top 3 favorite tracks from the album?" She read out loud, then translated the question since it's is in English.

"I like Outro: Ego, and then ON, then Louder than Bombs" J-Hope smiled. Taehyung then answered next "I love 00:00, then Friends, and Filter." Jimin spoke "I like Black Swan personally, then 00:00, and ON." Jungkook smiled "I love My Time, 00:00, and Inner Child" Namjoon then spoke "I love UGH!, On, and Respect" Namjoon looked at Suga this time "I like Interlude: Shadow, ON, and Louder than Bombs" Yoongi half smiled.

She smiled at their answers, then Jin gave his answers. "I really love 00:00, and Black Swan and Moon" he smiled. She grinned and gave her answers. "I personally cannot choose because I love all the tracks" She chuckled and the boys chuckled with her "but my personal favorites would be Moon, Friends and Outro: Ego. They are great songs" she said nodding. The boys all thanked her.