S U P E R S T A R - B T S

i actually miss this game
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WELCOME EVERYONE! To the Press Release of Dalcom Soft's game collaboration with BigHit Entertainment and the biggest group in the world, BTS!" MC said as he walks through the stage. Behind the MC is a table with a phone placed in a phone holder with a lot of wires connected to it.

The screen of the phone can be seen in the big screen behind the table. It shows the logo of Dalcom Soft x BigHit and the logo of Superstar. A lot of people came to support the game and are excited to go and try the brand new BTS game.

Everyone was cheering and excited try out this new game that for sure will take over the world soon after this press release is done. "Welcome everyone! We are officially starting our program in a few. This day, January 18, 2018 is what we all were waiting for. This event is what we all have been anticipating! We're all glad you all can make it today!" The MC started.

"Let's first have a few introductions and information about the game. May we call on stage the Game Director and Developer of Superstar BTS!" He then call on stage the few major people who made this most awaited game come to life.

These people gave out few informations about the game, like how to play and all the things you could do, how many songs you can play and that there are also rewards after every gameplay. Also, they get to compete with other people and receive higher rewards as they rank up. They even announced that they will add new music soon as well especially BTS is about to release new ones and is planning for the comeback already.

"That is very much exciting! We cannot wait to have the game in our own devices" the MC hyped the audience. Everyone cheered. The people who was once on stage then went down as the MC stood at the center again.

"Of course" he paused. "This event wouldn't be complete, if no one gets to try to play the game for the very first time now! Now would it?" He smiled at the audience as they all cheer, wanting to try the new official BTS game. The MC was then given a bowl filled with numbers of the audience.

"Okay, we get to choose 9 people to try this game!" the MC announced hyping up the crowd. He then started to pick 9 numbers. "Okay! Here are the eight lucky fans!" He then started calling the fans and invite them on stage as everyone cheered in hopes to be called.

"0021!"
"0170!"
"0089!"
"0005!"
"0065"
"0043"
"0098"
"0016"
"0037"

Once he called these numbers, the fans who were holding the numbers are freaking out and proud that they are the first people who get to try the game. "OMG!" They all fangirled. "I cannot wait!" One fan exclaimed.

The mc made a challenge that these fangirls get to have three tries. One for each game mode: Easy, Normal and Hard. They all get to pick the songs they are going to play at each level, which made these fans so happy. In the end, everyone concluded that trying the hard mode is such a challenge.

"Before you all leave the stage! Dalcom Soft has a surprise for you all! Sir, would you like to tell them?" The MC asked the man that spoke awhile ago as he nodded. "We would like to thank you for, of course, trying the game. But it doesn't end there! You all get to receive something!" He said and looked at the fans then the audience.

"This event won't be complete without, of course, the none other than!" The man then paused. Everyone crossed their fingers hoping their predictions are right. "BTS!" He announced. The mc once again spoke. "EVERYONE! PLEASE LET'S GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR BTS!" He yelled. This caused the whole room to erupt in loud screams.