E T E R N A L

hello everyone!

how's everyone doing?

thank u so much for supporting this story 🥺

it means a lot!

i purple u 💜

enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal is probably one of the most emotional songs the boys have written throughout their journey. We all know it was written for Y/N and ARMYs, and the boys expressing their appreciation and gratitude for their support.

BigHit decided to release another version of the song but with Y/N this time. Y/N agreed upon hearing the proposal, she immediately started rehearsing the lyrics of the songs, added a few changes so that it will fit the eight members' line distribution.

Y/N won't have any solo parts in the song but she will play the second voice in some lines of the song. 

•••

Y/N's eyes widened. "Wait, really?" She looked at Namjoon, then to the man in front of her. "PD-nim, you're being serious, right?" She asked, her eyes filled with hope.  Namjoon and Bang PD chuckled at the girl's reaction.

"I'm not a good joker, sweetheart" Bang PD replied sweetly. She widened her eyes again. "I can tell you are shocked, Y/N. We don't have to pursue this idea if you don-" He was cut off.

"Who said I don't like this? Of course, I like it! I love it!" Y/N rambled. Namjoon chuckled "it was Bang PD's idea to make a version of the song with you in it." He pointed out.

"I couldn't agree more, I think it will make the song even more special." Namjoon smiled. She internally gasped, she is overwhelmed in a good way. "Do- does the boys know?" she stammers, the two nodded. "Oh wow" she mouthed.

"I'm down for it, Bang PD-nim" she smiled widely. "One condition though" Bang PD's face immediately became serious. "S-sure. anything, sir." She said. "You might need to leave your studio" Bang PD's face was straight and stern, it caught her off-guard.

"w-what?" Her face says it all, she suddenly became torn, Bang PD's lips crooked a smile. "I'm kidding, Y/N. I will never do that. I know how important your studio is to you. It's just plain stupid to refrain you from having a studio." He smiled.

"You scared me there, ahjussi." She said, Namjoon's eyes widened. "I-i mean." she stuttered. "It's okay, Y/N. You know that you are like a daughter to me" Bang PD chuckled, she sighed in relief.

"Kind of unfair, how about us?" Namjoon joked, Bang PD looked at him. "Of course, the boys as well." He said. The three chuckled. "Now off you go, I know Y/N wants to edit the song now." He shooed the two.

"Oh and by the way, Namjoon, Y/N" he called them. They looked at him. "We will also be releasing a music video for the song" Y/N's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! It couldn't get any better! Yes!" She triumphed. Namjoon chuckled then nodded.

"We will have a meeting in a day or two, planning out what the MV should look like." Bang PD explained. "The recording for your vocals for the song can be done by tomorrow" Bang PD scheduled, looking at her. She nodded.