Chapter Sixteen

I felt my body melt into a puddle. The way Brian made me feel was unbelievable. Even after all this time, he could still make me weak in the knees. He kissed me again, and I felt my heart pound in my chest. I couldn't get enough of him. His hands moved to my hips where they rested.

He stopped kissing me and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just needed to make sure this is real." He said.

"It is real." I said to him and kissed him.

He stood up and took my hand. He led me back to his room. He kissed me again and backed me up to the bed. I felt the edge of it behind my knees and felt his hands push me, lightly, so I fell onto my back on the bed. He climbed onto the bed, on top of me. Each of his hands on either side of my head. Kissing me deeply. His tongue found mine and encircled it.

"Mm." I moaned as I felt his erection press into my leg. His hands went down to my pants where he unfastened them. Then he climbed off me, so he was standing at the end of the bed and pulled my pants down. I sat up and tossed my shirt on the floor.

"Fuck. You're so sexy." He said, his eyes intense with fiery passion.

I bit my lip and unhooked my bra, letting it slide down my arms. I tossed it to the floor to left of me. Brian pulled my panties down, and I sat up to undo his pants. He put his hand on mine.

"Not yet." He said.

"But I want to suck it." I said.

He looked at me like I had just rocked his entire world with six little words. "Mm. But I want to taste you." He said.

I leaned back, and he got onto his knees, my legs around his shoulders, his arms under my thighs and wrapped around my hips. The fingers of his left hand spread my pussy lips apart, revealing my clit to him.

"Such a pretty pussy." He said.

I sucked air in through my teeth as I braced myself for his tongue. He moved his head slowly toward it. His tongue barely touching my clit. And then just like that, he went full force. He sucked my clit into his mouth and began to move his tongue around in circles. He made sexy little moaning noises as ate me, and it slightly vibrated my clit. My head rolled to the side, my eyes closed, and I arched my back, I moved my hips against his mouth as he continued to move his mouth so expertly around my pussy. He sucked hard then flicked his tongue. He switched it between the two back and forth. My hands went to his hair, and I ran my fingers through it as he brought me closer to the sweet release I was looking for. I got closer and closer. I was on the edge. My heart was beating fast. My body was tensing. I was right. there.

"Don't stop. I'm so close." I moaned for him, my body aching for release.

But that's exactly what he did. He pulled back and stood up. I glared at him from where I was lying. My orgasm faded away, and I became more desperate for my orgasm.

"Just wait." He said.

I moved to the edge of the bed, quickly and grabbed his cock. I put it in my mouth and began to suck. Brian moaned and thrust into my mouth some. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and moved it, twisting back and forth while I sucked on the head. Running my tongue along the edge.

He moaned, "Oh, fuck."

I took him all the way into my mouth, to the back of my throat. I didn't gag because I don't have a gag reflex and Brian already knew that. He thrust harder.

"Fuck I missed your mouth." He moaned and then grabbed my hair with his hand. He thrust in and out of my mouth and then he pulled my head back.

"I want to cum in this sweet mouth, but not yet." He leaned down and kissed me and then I got back onto my back and looked at him, expectantly. I waited for him to tell me what to do. For him to tell me how he wanted me.