Chapter Twenty-Three

I felt him grow hard against me. I wanted him so badly. I wanted him to take me right then and there in his kitchen. Right on the table we had just eaten with his mother at. In fact, the thought of fucking on the table we had just eaten at made it a little hotter. A little naughtier, more taboo.

"Fuck me on the table," I whispered to him.

"As you wish." He said and led me over to it. He brushed the hair out of my face and kissed me again. My lips tingled with his pressing into mine. His tongue found its way into my mouth and encircled mine. It sent a bolt right to my pussy, making me wet.

His hard cock somehow grew harder and pressed into me more. His kisses got more intense, needier. The desire was pushing us farther, wrapping us up tightly like a Christmas present. I needed to feel him inside of me.

He slowly pulled my pants off. Pausing as he pulled the waist beneath my ass and pulled them all the way down. I stepped out, one leg at a time. He tossed them behind him where they skidded to a stop at the oven door. It was so hot the way he was taking my clothes off.

Next, he turned me around and dropped to his knees. He took the top of my thong into his mouth and pulled it down with his teeth. I felt his hot breath on my pussy as he passed by it and all I wanted to do was pull his face into it and make him eat me. He pulled my thong all the way down and tossed it in the same general direction as my pants. They landed right next to them.

He pulled my shirt off and unhooked my bra with his very skilled right hand. While his other hand was squeezing my ass and his mouth was on mine. I was so turned on and I wanted him more than he even realized. He used his mouth to trail kisses down my chin and then my throat. Heading down to my tits where he sucked on each nipple for just a moment. His tongue worked its way down and he dropped to his knees once again.

Without a word, he pressed his tongue into my clit, hitting the perfect spot. I clenched my body as the pleasure ripped through me. He moved his tongue so expertly up and down my clit and then in slow circles. I felt him slide a finger inside of me. My eyes screwed shut as I felt the pleasure rocket through my body like a firework.

"Mm. That feels so good. I love the way you eat me." I moaned for him. My hand went to the back of his head and I pressed, grinding myself on his face He responded by jamming his finger in and out of me and sucking on my clit at the same time. Harder and faster.

"Hold on, Brian. I'm gonna cum if you don't stop." I said. I wasn't sure how he'd feel about me coming with his mouth there, but he only responded by licking me harder and faster and wiggling his finger back and forth inside of my tight pussy. And before I realized it my body felt as if it was flying through the sky. The pleasure took hold and gripped my core.

"Oh, fuck!" I screamed for him. "Oh, my fucking God!"

As I came down from my orgasm, Brian pulled his face away from my pussy. He stood up and licked his lips before shoving his tongue into my mouth. The sweet taste of myself mixed all around my mouth in an exotic mixture of flavors. I was ready to go again. Ready for another orgasm. Ready to feel him shove himself inside of me.

"Bend over." He whispered in my ear, sending a chill down my spine so intense that I uncontrollably arched my body toward him.

I turned around and bent over the table. I heard the zipper of his pants and then the sound of his jeans being tossed to the floor, gently hitting it. I heard him pull his boxers down and before I could look to see what he was doing; I felt the head of his cock pressing into my tight hole.

"I'm gonna fuck you." He said.

I nodded my head. "Mm. Please do. Please fuck me." I begged. I wanted to feel him fill me and stretch me.

He pressed harder and his cock slid right inside of me and he didn't hold back. His thrusts were hard and fast. There was a pain from the deepness that was mixing with the pleasure of him inside of me.

"You're so fucking tight." He moaned, placing each of his hands on my hips and digging his nails in as he rammed me harder and harder.

"Please don't stop." I begged him. I felt myself getting closer to the edge of another orgasm. I could feel the pressure building up inside of me, threatening to explode around his cock.

"Are you gonna cum again?" He asked.

I nodded my head and felt his hand grab a fistful of my hair. "Cum for me baby. I want you to cum all over this fucking cock."

The words, so raunchy and sexy were just what I needed to push me over the edge and my pussy pulsed. I pushed as I began to orgasm and felt myself coming. A warm gush of liquid came out of me and onto his cock. And just as I was in the middle of my orgasm, he thrust inside of me harder and paused, his cock throbbing quickly inside of me. I could feel his warm liquid mixing with my own. Things were even more wet inside me. And I loved it. His huge cock still throbbed as our bodies relaxed.

He leaned down on me for a moment before standing and pulling himself out of me. I cupped my pussy with my hand and made my way to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When I opened the door after I finished, Brian was standing there with my underwear and one of his shirts.

"You can wear that to bed, you know, if you want." He said, almost shyly. It was so strange to see Brian like this. It was the second time today I had seen him like that. I'd never even seen him like that when we were in the deep throes of puppy love.

"Thank you." I said to him. My eyes were heavy, and I felt like I could pass out any minute. I felt satiated.

Brian pulled me into him. He pressed his lips to mine. I still felt the sparks of passion in his kiss. But we were both too tired to act on them. He grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom where we climbed into the bed together.

"Thank you." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For moving in with me. For sticking around." He said.

I smiled at him. "I'm glad I decided to." I pictured what life would be like for me. Waking up in this house, next to him every morning. We'd drink coffee and eat breakfast at the table we just fucked on. We'd eat all our meals at the table we just fucked on. And that was the best part about it. We didn't have a care in the world.

I rolled onto my side to face Brian. He rubbed my hair, his thumb brushed against my cheek. And he smiled a smile that made my heart melt. Because I knew it was a smile just for me.

"I'm sorry about all the bullshit," I said.

"Quit apologizing. We're here now, aren't we?"

I nodded my head in agreement and he pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my left arm around him and nuzzled my face into his chest. And that's how we slept. Comfortably wrapped up in one another.